• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

server getting run by botters?

Westie

Reaction score
isit me or is everyone botting shadowcores these days? i log in everyday to bot but im never afk always playing the black ops 2 xD but when i go to a spawn it has like 8 botters in at 1 time? even your tutors like dyablo are botting afk now been following him for 20+mins speaking to him but no reply :s any chance you could get more active staff to sort this out? i know i bot before all this flaming happens but im always next to my computer..

isit me or is everyone botting shadowcores these days? i log in everyday to bot but im never afk always playing the black ops 2 xD but when i go to a spawn it has like 8 botters in at 1 time? even your tutors like dyablo are botting afk now been following him for 20+mins speaking to him but no reply :s any chance you could get more active staff to sort this out? i know i bot before all this flaming happens but im always next to my computer..

So you are botting, whilst doing other things.
In other terms, afk botting?

Technically you're not afk (away from keyboard) if you're playing another game, but yeh leaving the tibia client and letting the bot run while playing black ops is illegal i guess, being away from tibia.

afk is away the laptop is to my left so im not afk o_O its not as if im going school or going out isit..

Just fix a Anti-Bot system like they had at Offical Roxor - a system every 15 minutes come with a Question like this: Answer this (5+7) then you answer it if you dont answer then you get jailed automatic. I love Colandus when he made that anti-bot script after that no one was botting at offical Roxor. =)

i agree with you. Its time that the GMS start to be more active or hire more staff. Its not fun to play anymore like this.
Many people are leaving because it's WAY to crowdy with botters on very spawn!!!

SO FIX THIS PROBLEM

don't implant anything thats just stupid and turns shadowcores into a custom ot they want it as close to rl as they can.. they just need active staff thats it and staff who is on all the time

don't implant anything thats just stupid and turns shadowcores into a custom ot they want it as close to rl as they can.. they just need active staff thats it and staff who is on all the time

How does that help it look better? In real tibia everybody bots afk and there are no gms???!!!

How does that help it look better? In real tibia everybody bots afk and there are no gms???!!!

Well this isnt real tibia, so why cant we do something to make this server better than rl tibia with an anti bot system?

Random sweeps of all the popular spawns and all the highest levels 5-6 times a day does the trick.

Hehe, there are many botters and I know it !

Oh, so you aren't one of them, right? I just was follow you for 20+ minutes and was speaking with you, but no responses =/.

No problem, I believe that I am a botter like you and everyone so let's talk about me.
I didn't said I don't bot, if I was afk around 20 minutes so I can be. Players can always report to anyone in this server for botting, it's illegal AFK botting but not using bot.

Hopefully gamemasters gonna think something about this but I tried to think something but no clue.

Feel free to report me while I am botting or another guy! :)

Using bot it's allowed as long as you aren't AFK. You can be reported to any gamemaster for AFK botting.

:cool:
<\>
_/\_

Last edited:
Hehe, there are many botters and I know it !

Oh, so you aren't one of them, right? I just was follow you for 20+ minutes and was speaking with you, but no responses =/.

No problem, I believe that I am a botter like you and everyone so let's talk about me.
I didn't said I don't bot, if I was afk around 20 minutes so I can be. Players can always report to anyone in this server for botting, it's illegal AFK botting but not using bot.

Hopefully gamemasters gonna think something about this but I tried to think something but no clue.

Feel free to report me while I am botting or another guy! :)

:cool:
<\>
_/\_

As a tutor you should set an example. The server is against afk botting so should you. If you are botting afk you aren't setting an example, noobs will think "oh a tutor is botting, i can bot aswell"

As a tutor you should set an example. The server is against afk botting so should you. If you are botting afk you aren't setting an example, noobs will think "oh a tutor is botting, i can bot aswell"

Whatever, I just said that. If Tom is really thinking that I WAS AFK ABOUT 20MIN, so nothing I can do.
Maybe the truth there no ones know so just don't discuss about this which you don't know ANYTHING lol.

Dyablo!, you must be fkn kiddig me, and you are our tutor. Shme on yoU!!

I am sick of it, sick of seeing xxxx botter fighting with 1 frost dragon. I am bored and many friends of mine do so. It's time to change sth or let server down. Day by day more players are leaving. The GM must do sth, hire more staff, antibot and so on.

Just look ingame, 80% of oline characters is a fkn bot. These 900 ppl shown on the website is bullshit dingo.

Regrds

Dyablo!, you must be fkn kiddig me, and you are our tutor. Shme on yoU!!

I am sick of it, sick of seeing xxxx botter fighting with 1 frost dragon. I am bored and many friends of mine do so. It's time to change sth or let server down. Day by day more players are leaving. The GM must do sth, hire more staff, antibot and so on.

Just look ingame, 80% of oline characters is a fkn bot. These 900 ppl shown on the website is bullshit dingo.

Regrds

Don't think that creating a new account at forum and you can insult me or whatever you want, nope :).

Look, I don't know why people don't learn or understand this:
If you haven't got any idea about something then just DON'T TALK. Is it really hard to understand this?

Why don't you try to be Tutor and let's see then, okay?

Listen boy, I avoid forums as much as i Can. I have created this account just to reply in this thread.

I do not insult anyone, that's not th point. Just I cannot understand your behaviour.

I do not care that Tom is right or not but it's not good sit. when you aren't regreting anything. It's like saying "Yes I'm your Tutor and I avoid the rules. Bot with me"

"
If you do not want to hunt manually, just don't to it and stay at depo just helping other ppl.

Last edited:
well for one i wouldn't be afk botting? and you haven't followed me once all you have been doing is botting afk around sea serpants? you just a shit tutor who shouldn't have a tutor position rules are there and you should be following them setting an example for other people.

Back