• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

server getting run by botters?

@Tom,
Sure.

@Kenghi,

I don't see anywhere I wrote:
"Yes I'm your Tutor and I avoid the rules. Bot with me"

that all i get dyablo is sure? you was afk botting and fail to lie about it? your a fucking idiot.

How can i relax? Did you read what he wrote? It's just silly.

I hope some1 will do sth and turn of those bots. I know it's impossible to exclude 100% bots but at last half of them.

Yea, i agree about Dyablo is afk botting, since i saw him over 30 times :p
but hes a good guy. also im sure that he is the best tutor in this ot.

dyablo just died afk botting and thinks it has something to do with me hahahahahaha 19:48 Dyablo [217]: u wont exp
19:48 Dyablo [217]: believe me. HAHAHHAHAHAHA THREATS OF A 12 YEAR OLD HAHAHAHAHHAHA

Guys!! Report him to Mark then he get removed from his postion as Tutor. Not needed to fight here ! Provoking each other is not making any sense :/

i hate ppl who level manually sorry

- - - Updated - - -

i hate ppl who level manually sorry

Botters will probably figure out a solution even with an antibot system. When i played roxor it had like 1-10+1-10, it's not that hard to create a macro that answers these questions correctly.

Also, once every 15 minutes and if you don't answered you're jailed? Can you imagine how stupid this would be? What if you're waring and you don't have time to answer the question, what if you're in defence and wanna get the heck out - Just ignore or answer the question wrongly = Jailzor. What if you're afk in depot? Afk kick time = 16 minutes so if you'd go eat dinner and just let your character get kicked = JAIL!

Once every hour would maybe be fine but it's still doubtful.

When they increase punishment/enforcement on botters, they lose players. Therefore, they wont do anything.

Back