• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Server House Bug Cant Run Server!

ragal

Reaction score
Hello

I Use TFS Mystic Spirit 0.2.2 + Realmap project 0.8

And i cant run my server it crash all time!!!

Code:
[31/07/2009 02:26:48] WARNING: could not load house data.

Than it crash's!...

i use:

Code:
mapStorageType = "relational"

I tryed too this :

Code:
mapStorageType = "binary"
useHouseDataStorage="yes"

And Still Crash! It Load Map but after 10 seconds come:

Code:
[31/07/2009 02:26:48] WARNING: could not load house data.

And Crash...

Help me! I Will Rep YOU!

BTW: The Housefile is okay i checked it + i optimized & repaired all tables in database regarding houses.

youve bugged your houses, go to a backup version.. i had this as i was adding over 300 houses to my server, and had to start from a backup again and re-add 2 citys

someone might have another way, but i couldnt find any, but i bet if you open your map in your map editor theres no houses anymore.

youve bugged your houses, go to a backup version.. i had this as i was adding over 300 houses to my server, and had to start from a backup again and re-add 2 citys

someone might have another way, but i couldnt find any, but i bet if you open your map in your map editor theres no houses anymore.
You are right the housestorage was bugged =/ And the backup is deleted , all Houses reset.

Thanks rep added!

Back