• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Server information

K3v1n just stick around some things might change

I would stick around these forums anyways in case things change ^^ And don't get me wrong I mean you guys are hosting 3 great servers, I'm just saying something like this isn't the right server for me :p People keep saying if you want low exp, pvpe/rpg there's many servers but tbh there isn't any server like that :D Maybe you can now also understand why I was trying to make a difference so much.

if exp/magic rate gets lower... u have 2 reset chars or its unfair like hell

Yeah, gotta admit the mlvl/skills rate is amazingly fast compared to the exp rate, didnt play it for long but got like level 30 and magic level 20 with 71 distance, i was a paladin ofcourse.

lv 50 for 4 hours is too much exp if you ask me.
The reason I wanted low exp on a serv is to get rpg in the game, but with 15x it just doesnt fit the profile.
Fact; pvp = still gone.
Another reason why I wanted this on IceChaw because its pvp enfo, this server aint that either.

This is just softcores with half exprate.

If you want a lower experience rate there is a game called TIBIA and do you know what? It's 1x exp!!!!!!!!
Stop wasting your time on a ot and go real tibia then

~Houndish

If you want a lower experience rate there is a game called TIBIA and do you know what? It's 1x exp!!!!!!!!
Stop wasting your time on a ot and go real tibia then

~Houndish

Hmm strange, but somehow if you use your brain a little you could have assumed that I knew that?

Yet, I still don't play there.. Hmm..
Maybe that means that I don't want to play there?

Now go be the 'great hillbilly' somewhere else.

Back