• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Server information

Thork

Reaction score
Can you tell more information about this server?

EDIT: 3 days after server goes on look magic at this guys!
vh6j2b.jpg

PS A level 23 Druid have 84+ already hes still online when he logg of mabye it will show like 95!
2lcxky0.jpg

THIS IS JUST FUCKED UP Since SD goes on Magic, i can barley take 2 lvl 40 sorcs with high magic with my 100+ EK Where is the fucking fun in this?

Last edited:
Experience rate: 15x
Magic rate: 15x
Skill rate: 30x
Loot rate: 2x

RPG-PVP.

Its 1000 or 1500 in offensive spells? 1500 would be so fucking great to start with right away and dont make poll later...

It's supposed to be a very serious OT, where you have wars without level 250+ etc...

I have to disagree with you.
It won't be fun having wars with EVERYONE around lvl 150. It will be boring.
Also, the fact that the server is more serious and has a lower exp rate will bring ALOT of botters.

Wait and watch.

I have to disagree with you.
It won't be fun having wars with EVERYONE around lvl 150. It will be boring.
Also, the fact that the server is more serious and has a lower exp rate will bring ALOT of botters.

Wait and watch.

I wouldnt call this server serious at all.
Richux got lv 100 in a day + if vanderlay changes the exhaust NOW everybody who played and PGed has gotten much advantage..

Sure it will bring alot of botters, but alot of people bot on softcores & icechaw aswell. It's just harder to find them there I guess?

I wouldnt call this server serious at all.
Richux got lv 100 in a day + if vanderlay changes the exhaust NOW everybody who played and PGed has gotten much advantage..

Sure it will bring alot of botters, but alot of people bot on softcores & icechaw aswell. It's just harder to find them there I guess?

Level 100 should be hard to get i played myself got lvl 50 first day and took me like 4 hours so this guy must been pg alot AND if you DO its possible even on lower rates... imagine, hes alone in the best spawns and just kill and kill over and over and now after 100 its more a challenge to exp since its 5x

Level 100 should be hard to get i played myself got lvl 50 first day and took me like 4 hours so this guy must been pg alot AND if you DO its possible even on lower rates... imagine, hes alone in the best spawns and just kill and kill over and over and now after 100 its more a challenge to exp since its 5x

lv 50 for 4 hours is too much exp if you ask me.
The reason I wanted low exp on a serv is to get rpg in the game, but with 15x it just doesnt fit the profile.
Fact; pvp = still gone.
Another reason why I wanted this on IceChaw because its pvp enfo, this server aint that either.

This is just softcores with half exprate.

Well, I started to play 4 minutes after ot got online. Anyways, all spawns were totaly empty and I could hunt whatever I wanted, so it wasn't hard to lvl up for me. lvl 100 took me ~6-7hours. I cant tell exacly.
I don't think this is VERY SERIOUS OT, maybe serious... but still I think you guys should make something special and different in this ot than softcores, cuz now it's like Kevin said-softcores with half exp. My advice is pvp-enfo. That would be awesome and it would attract much players.

lv 50 for 4 hours is too much exp if you ask me.
The reason I wanted low exp on a serv is to get rpg in the game, but with 15x it just doesnt fit the profile.
Fact; pvp = still gone.
Another reason why I wanted this on IceChaw because its pvp enfo, this server aint that either.

This is just softcores with half exprate.

and i love it, many guys love slow server and many hates it just live with it :)

We can't satisy everyone's desires:)

True, but if I may say, many people agreed with me (when I was resisting against icechaw exp rates) they would like you to start a low exp serv with pvp enforced.

On the other hand, I don't recall anyone saying they would like a server like SoftCores with half it's exp rate.

Anyways, good luck with this one.

Back