• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Windows server ip adress = unable to optain ip information

henrik495

Henke
Reaction score
Hello, i just got a website, otserver running thanks to Znote's guide, but i ran into a problem that i can't find any solution for, in Uniserver when i check the server internet status this is what i get
651316401dd704e6e960e36fff4eebda
https://gyazo.com/651316401dd704e6e960e36fff4eebda

and i've tryied everything me and google can think of, i opened all ports that is supposed to be open in both my router and firewall, i contacted my ISP and asked if they were blocking any off these ports and they were not, i can't really figure out why this is happening cuz i am still pretty new to this but if anyone has an idea that might work i'd appreciate if you could share your thoughts on this so i can try

Thanks in advance :)

Itutorial was right it works fine for other ppl to enter it

Last edited:
Shouldn't effect anything. My website works just fine people are able to connect and everything but I have the same thing.

Back