• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Server offline

Owned420

Reaction score
The servers clearly offline , and does anyone know ( aprox ) how long its been offline or why it's offline?

Why u make a post when the ot crashes, its ridiculous... It aint too hard to find a new ot (Possibly catch up on real life maybe...?)

I should catch up on real life? .. Notice how your the first one to reply to every single thread posted here , you need to get a life , i work 10 or more hours a day to support myself and my woman and pay the bills. Get outta mommies and daddys basement find a job and grow up. You never have anything constructive to say in every single thread you reply too. Time to learn when to shut the F%*# up bud.

/flame

Actually im the 1st 1 to reply on Slain's forums.. maybe cuz the forums here are dead? lmfao

Only reason u may think im a full grown man livin in my parents basement, idk how u have any evidence of this (Maybe a 1st hand experience of u bein a man livin in his parents house.. not sure)

I gotta job.. not legal.. but its a job.
And finally, I dont have much constructive to say when ppl only post bullshit. "Servers down, Omg omg..."

Actually im the 1st 1 to reply on Slain's forums.. maybe cuz the forums here are dead? lmfao

Only reason u may think im a full grown man livin in my parents basement, idk how u have any evidence of this (Maybe a 1st hand experience of u bein a man livin in his parents house.. not sure)

I gotta job.. not legal.. but its a job.
And finally, I dont have much constructive to say when ppl only post bullshit. "Servers down, Omg omg..."

Lol u have not Life if your the first one to reply Dude Ur do not event play here :)

Lol, this is pathetic. The only reason someone goes defensive like that is because they are thinkin of shit off the top of your head of what you could be doing. But you aren't. Lol.

By the way, I am with Statik on this one, as in I'm talking shit bout you 'owned420'. Wannabe stoner, aahahah

Why u make a post when the ot crashes, its ridiculous... It aint too hard to find a new ot (Possibly catch up on real life maybe...?)

maybe he doesnt want to quit just because it goes down once..

the Global Save i was talking about fucked up so im not going to use it..this distro pissing me off.

Back