• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

What has changed for the + and what is unnecessary?

OTcreator

Solutions
Reaction score
Hi,
I would like to create a server where the protocol will not matter too much (after all, even on a higher protocol , you can customize it to correspond to Tibia 8.0 / 8.70 etc. in terms of systems), and the most important factor will be the gameplay and the systems introduced in the game.

I would like to know your opinion on the update from 7.1 to 13.30.
What according to you was added to Tibia on the plus side and is a great thing , and what was completely pointless.
He wants to base his vision for the server on this.

I will start:

+ autoloot, mounts, new sprites, offline training.
- colldowns spells, imbuing.

There's a common mistake with product development that developers think "more features = better", but thats definitely not true and is one of the big reasons some people like old/classic version of games and things.
I think problem with current Tibia is that after years of updates and implementing new features each update, now its super complex with 9999 different systems that do not necessirily are in harmony with each other.

I can't tell the exact features I'd like or not like but I can tell you that you should think about this, maybe just try to find the 20% of features that are actually amazing and focus on that and make sure other features are in harmony with it and not just an extra button with something extra the player has to do which is unrelated to any other activity in the game.

I really like this topic! I also think that the protocol doesn't matter, what matters are the game mechanics and how immersive the game actually becomes.

For me, I prefer the combat system that predates the doves and white hand mode bs, the pvp system with just your standard skulls plus yellow is great!

I also love the auto loot and the colored loot text, as well as the tracking certain items that real tibia has right now!

I would prefer a more challenging monster intelligence and spawn system, one that doesn't put the monsters always in same spots.

There are more "features" and systems I like I just can't think of right now. I will come back later with more to add.

Great discussion topic!

Back