• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

server offline :?

LOL you is one guy's can't make one char rb 50 in cyntara and take on good rl life or works or play other Server ?
i have 2 char soon 50 rb and i works 12 hour for day and play rl tibia
is very easy up on char for take rb so stfu
and in my rl life i have one house one Gf one dog one fish but he are dead yesterday, pce my fish ;'( ( is real :s lol)i have one good fucking rl life and i play cyntara regularly <3 cyntara need good update for no bored :s
my opinion

LOL you is one guy's can't make one char rb 50 in cyntara and take on good rl life or works or play other Server ?
i have 2 char soon 50 rb and i works 12 hour for day and play rl tibia
is very easy up on char for take rb so stfu
and in my rl life i have one house one Gf one dog one fish but he are dead yesterday, pce my fish ;'( ( is real :s lol)i have one good fucking rl life and i play cyntara regularly <3 cyntara need good update for no bored :s
my opinion

aww ur fish =(

aww ur fish =(
Yeah i go make him in my toilet omg i can't see -cry- in rl
I have all tried to bring him back to life but its not working
aff
but I'll give him a funeral worthy of the name in my luxury toiletries
lol
lol
lol

OH TEH NO'S!!!!!!!! ITS 2012 ALREADY? THE FUCK... lol..
jajajajajajajajajjejejejejejejeje

I blame the br's.. BR'S are causing 2012!

first: miller really go get english class please your english really sucks dude ok mine too but not like yours

second: why the hacker will close the server? lol what the point of that

third: i hope is the end of cyntara :) for all of you nerds go get a life omg belive me a life with out tibia is better :)

i know some of u will say me oo get the fuck out of here,dont say that cyntara is not going to get close and stuff......

there u will see who are the nerds that cant live with out tibia so before u talk shit to me think about it in what i am saying

pce

yeah to kill time is cool but just like max 1 hour but play more than 1 hour is like omg dude im telling the nerds that easy play more than 3 hours a day and they know who they are

<_<
first: miller really go get english class please your english really sucks dude ok mine too but not like yours

second: why the hacker will close the server? lol what the point of that

third: i hope is the end of cyntara :) for all of you nerds go get a life omg belive me a life with out tibia is better :)

i know some of u will say me oo get the fuck out of here,dont say that cyntara is not going to get close and stuff......

there u will see who are the nerds that cant live with out tibia so before u talk shit to me think about it in what i am saying

pce

can u say who the hell are u in game,? stupid shit talker.

I KNOW! U ARE A STUPID BR NOOB

shit talker? are u noob? or something why i am a shit talker?

a shit talker is someone that always is like yeah u noob i can own and he never get out pz

i only say in plural nerds that you get afected by you knowing that u are a nerd is other thing

first one to se who is a nerd :)

lets see who else

so,who the hell are u,gimmie your name, lets see if u can own,fag

Back