• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Server reset?

Server reset?

• Yes

Votes: 55 39.6%
  • No

Votes: 84 60.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vanderlay

Back on track
Premium User
Reaction score
According to the votes, there will not be a reset.

Last edited:
Which means we did all the hard work for nothing, I've donated like 15 euro here + alot of other players, do not ruin it cause you might lose alot of members, well, thats my opinion!

Zekiv~

simply answer, the lvls 200 are double experience effect rotfl

No reset! >_<

No god damn resets... the server is good as it is! :thumbup:

I think it would be a good idea if you did something about the PK'ing. What people want more than a new quest or monster is to get the player killing under control. Unless you do that players are going to be 50/50 on this poll, half want the reset because they're not a high level and get PK'd real easily, and the other half don't want it because they're a high level and are doing the PK'ing.

Jo3

Doing something about the PK'ing is cool, but do NOT NOT NOT reset the server, I'm sure you will have 50 % of the members you have now left.

I agree with the reset.

This will give a chance to everyone, and stop the botters and PKs.

But... just one question...

What is going to happen to all the donators?

(I'm not a donator, but just wondering...)

:)

I think you should do this reset ;] But gimme back my donate points :DD

I think it would be a good idea if you did something about the PK'ing. What people want more than a new quest or monster is to get the player killing under control. Unless you do that players are going to be 50/50 on this poll, half want the reset because they're not a high level and get PK'd real easily, and the other half don't want it because they're a high level and are doing the PK'ing.

Jo3

Creating a rule for the Pking / Power Abuse is hard due to several reasons. I have been trying to get some rules to fix the power abuse and how to judge it but as i said it is hard ass hell.

@ Archez.

The people who have donated money will receive the points back. (Hopefully)

Creating a rule for the Pking / Power Abuse is hard due to several reasons. I have been trying to get some rules to fix the power abuse and how to judge it but as i said it is hard ass hell.

I have a working system that will be good for our peoples that wants to level up a bit, instead of getting pked at lvl 8 all the time. When this will be added is still unknown tho..

The owners and GM's will probably refund the points needed that the donators bought.. so they can get their points back after the reset..

I played this OT before, but I aint a daily player, and I wasn't a high level, but I kind of agree, if it has to do with stopping cheaters, do it.

Balance vocations, do something with mass pk, give back donation points and promise that is last reset. :p
Even if some ppl will left there will come other, fresh :thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back