• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Server Save Freezes

Faramir

Reaction score
Hi, well, first of all sorry if I post in the wrong section.

I have one problema that I'm sure a lot of peoples have it too, my server is freezing when it saves. The save is spending 1~1.5 min about and some players get kicked cause their modems aren't configured to keep connection alive without a server answer for this long time.

It causes i think (almost sure) is because there is a lot of players online about 130~150.

Well, what i want to ask you guys is if do someone know a new (or modified) system to improve server save or somethink that could be wrong in my server causing this

Thanks for all

okay, thx for reply ... i'm gonna try fix the issue here, if i reach a good server save i'll change to innodb ^^ ... i'll do some tests in mysql variables here, it'll take some time, if it doesnt work i'll come back

but one thing that i think a lot strage is the difference beetween my save and yours =\, i know that mysql optimizing can do much difference but 90secs and 1.5secs is very strange !!!! :blink:

but i'll do my best

thx ^_^

hello again guys, sorry coming back ... i havent finished my tests but everything i test is the same result 60 secs to save but i was reading the mysql tutorials and i see that update queries request a select before to see where index it should be modified

so, i was reading ot source and i found one thing that could be the problem... the skills saving is based in update queries, another saves (items, vips, etc) is delete/insert ... would be better use delete/insert to save skill too ?

thx again =)

Back