• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Server Status displays "OFFLINE"

vonuzur

Reaction score
Hello everyone.
I am using Gesior AAC for TFS 1.0. The problem is that the server status on the top right of my page displays "OFFLINE" even when the server is online.

I have been trying to solve this issue for the past few days to no avail. I've searched everything and done everything that I can possibly think of, leading me here.

Anyway, the coding in my layout.php for this is :

<?PHP
if($config['status']['serverStatus_online'] == 1)
echo $config['status']['serverStatus_players'].'<br>Players Online';
else
echo '<font color="red"><b>Server<br />OFFLINE</b></font>';
?>

I am absolutely lost and have no idea what to do. Other players are able to log on, and when I go into the "whoisonline" section of the website, it displays the number of online players...So I know something must be operating properly. I tried to use the code in the whoisonline section and incorporate it into my layout.php file, but I couldn't figure out what the heck to do

If someone can please help me figure out what to do I would appreciate it very much.
Thank you!

Hello everyone.
I am using Gesior AAC for TFS 1.0. The problem is that the server status on the top right of my page displays "OFFLINE" even when the server is online.

I have been trying to solve this issue for the past few days to no avail. I've searched everything and done everything that I can possibly think of, leading me here.

<?PHP
else
?>

I am absolutely lost and have no idea what to do. Other players are able to log on, and when I go into the "whoisonline" section of the website, it displays the number of online players...So I know something must be operating properly. I tried to use the code in the whoisonline section and incorporate it into my layout.php file, but I couldn't figure out what the heck to do

If someone can please help me figure out what to do I would appreciate it very much.
Thank you!
You can try to edit file:
system/load.compat.php
at line 254 ( https://github.com/gesior/Gesior2012/blob/TFS-1.0/system/load.compat.php#L254 ) there is:
PHP:
$statusInfo = new ServerStatus($config['server']['ip'], $config['server']['statusPort'], 1);
Change it to:
PHP:
$statusInfo = new ServerStatus('127.0.0.1', $config['server']['statusPort'], 1);

Question:
Does page freez for 1 minute sometimes [or freez foreven when you try to visit it and you got to refresh it (F5)]?

Hello everyone.

<?PHP
else
?>

Thank you!
I FOUND BUG IN ACC. MAKER!

Download again file (system/load.compat.php):
https://github.com/gesior/Gesior201...f135e377c5241f29a6e770/system/load.compat.php

or just fix it as I did minute ago:
https://github.com/gesior/Gesior2012/commit/7f33070310f6fb6b83f135e377c5241f29a6e770

Back