• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Server status on otservlist.org -> offline even if it's online.

Benna

Reaction score
Topic, my server is online but on the otservlist.org it says that it is offline, how come? Thanks in advance.

First one to help me resolve this issue will get 1€ to their paypal :D!

1 eur!?!? rly?? must........ help ....... this........ guy
Well as i don't believe it's a big issue i just want a fast reply, i believe someone would know what's wrong. haha.

Okey let's see 10 euro for the one who tells me how to resolve the problem. We'll see if i get any reply now.

On config.lua:

statusTimeout = 0
Already tried that doesn't work.

Can also add that i've tried to re-open ports and such but still not working, i've also removed the server from otservlist.org and added back again, once without having the server online (which gave the message "your server have to be online if you want to add it") so then i started the server and added it and it went okey (obviously it checked that the server is up and running) but still it says that it is offline on the site.

Last edited:
Already tried that doesn't work.

Can also add that i've tried to re-open ports and such but still not working, i've also removed the server from otservlist.org and added back again, once without having the server online (which gave the message "your server have to be online if you want to add it") so then i started the server and added it and it went okey (obviously it checked that the server is up and running) but still it says that it is offline on the site.
dude you have to give more info, what tfs are you using etc?

I dont want any cash, but here are a few tips:
1) Make sure ports are forwarded.
2) Make sure your ports are forwarded to the right local IP address. Run command prompt and type ipconfig /all. Look for the IPv4 address.
3) Check config.lua for proper settings, IP and MYSQL.
4) Check your firewall on your computer and make sure the server is not blocked.
5) Ask your internet service provider if they are blocking ports in the hardware, as my old ISP did that.

Heres a port checker site:
http://vapus.net/canihost

dude you have to give more info, what tfs are you using etc?
TFS 1.0
I dont want any cash, but here are a few tips:
1) Make sure ports are forwarded.
2) Make sure your ports are forwarded to the right local IP address. Run command prompt and type ipconfig /all. Look for the IPv4 address.
3) Check config.lua for proper settings, IP and MYSQL.
4) Check your firewall on your computer and make sure the server is not blocked.
5) Ask your internet service provider if they are blocking ports in the hardware, as my old ISP did that.

Heres a port checker site:
http://vapus.net/canihost
1. Done
2. Check
3. Check
Code:
-- Connection Config
ip = "xxxxxxx"
bindOnlyGlobalAddress = "no"
loginProtocolPort = 7171
gameProtocolPort = 7172
statusProtocolPort = 7173
maxPlayers = "1000"
motd = "Welcome to xxxxx "
onePlayerOnlinePerAccount = "yes"
allowClones = "no"
serverName = "xxxxxx"
statusTimeout = 1000
replaceKickOnLogin = "yes"
maxPacketsPerSecond = 50
4. Check, if the server was blocked people wouldn't be able to join but they can.
5. No they are not.

No idea, sorrry. I honestly haven't used otservlist in about a year, so hopefully someone else can help you.

I think the same thing happened to me awhile back, not sure how I resolved it. I may have made a new account on otservlist. It may be because of a block or banishment from otservlist, not sure though.

Last edited:
No idea, sorrry. I honestly haven't used otservlist in about a year, so hopefully someone else can help you.

I think the same thing happened to me awhile back, not sure how I resolved it. I may have made a new account on otservlist. It may be because of a block or banishment from otservlist, not sure though.
If that was the case then it should notify me about it... it's obviously something else.

Last edited:
Back