• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Windows Setting up nicaw AAC for 7.6

Nikkster

Programmer
Reaction score
Greetings, I'm currently doing a ot that is based of Avesta (7.6). So I'll need a nicaw account manager.

However, I downloaded the one that was supposed to support 7.x up to 7.8 but when I extract the files to my htdocs, and type the url 127.0.0.1/servername, it comes a white background and says ".:Home:.".

Is there anything I need to do to get it working? Like mixing with a skin or something?

Reputation points will be given of course and all help is appreciated.

/nik

Currently I closed that server because Avesta isn`t so stable yet. I need to work on it.

I will think about the release of Gesiors ACC for Avesta :)

Even if you decide not to, at least help us out a bit pointing us in the right direction of how to make it work like that.

Im having a hard time attemping to do anything with Nicaw (in my case its not even for a hosted website, just personal development which is not succeeding too much lol).