• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Solved Setting up XML Website

matthewharrison

Reaction score
Hey guys, looking for a bit of help...

I'm trying to host a 7.6 server & get a website setup for creating accounts & all that fun stuff. I have hosted a server before & setup a website for a SQL sever successfully, but I haven't really dealt with XML.

I was looking for a tutorial or something & came across one on this forum that ran through setting up Nicaw v2.11. I followed the steps but whenever I go to check out my website, all I get is text saying ".:Home:." at the very top left of the page with a white background, the favicon works though, so I'm not really sure what's going on. Checked out "index.php" but can't really tell if there is anything wrong with it.

I also tried changing the skin with the same results.

Any help would be appreciated,
Thanks!

- - - Updated - - -

I should mention I'm using 1337sOT as well.

Last edited:
I can sell you a full working 7.6 real map + website.

If your interested, pm me.
I only accept PayPal.

- - - Updated - - -

I will install the server and website ofcourse if you buy it.

I suggest you start using the Avesta SQL for 7.6.

Yeah, was thinking about just switching to a 7.6 SQL distro since I'm already familiar with how that stuff works, not that I'm not familiar with XML, just never tried to use a website with XML. I do like using SQL, so I'll try that server out, just hope my actions, npcs, and all that fun stuff will work alright or only have minor issues.

Thanks for the reply!

- - - Updated - - -

I can sell you a full working 7.6 real map + website.

If your interested, pm me.
I only accept PayPal.

- - - Updated - - -

I will install the server and website ofcourse if you buy it.

Sorry, not looking to buy a server, already have this one ready to go, just needs a website...going to try changing distros to a SQL server & see how that fairs out first.

Back