• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Complaint Sexual Avatar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Axtrox

Uninspired Mapper
Reaction score
I'm only 12 years old and I've been offended by a sexual avatar that Absolute Mango has. Please do actions about it.

jes, when i was 11 i watched pr0n because...

I LIKE BIG BUTTS AND I CAN NOT LIE

because the asses i've seen are from people i know and not for sexual stuff... [cant say why cuz its family stuff] but that avatar is from hookers and things like that
First of all, I would like to clarify that my avatar is part of a denim jeans advertisement and NOT hookers. If you do not trust me, please let me introduce to you, some evidence.
denim girl - Google Images

Having that said, I would also like to clarify to you that you are not seeing a completely nude bottom, but the spring of it. I am not a pervert either - as you previously assumed in this topic (which, by the way, offends me deeply). Now, if the moderators decides to banish me, or even punish me for using this avatar - feel free to. I am not going to stop you doing so, however I stand by the fact that this avatar is not even close to sexual material and I will keep uploading it, until I no longer can. Not to offend you, but to defend my rights as a member of this forum.

As Anco asked, why would my avatar offend you any more than his? His avatar contains the exact same as mine does, but from different angles (yes, you can indeed see her bottom, and you did say that his avatar did not disturb you in any way).

Now, if you still feel that my avatar is offending you - please find yourself to your user control panel and disable avatars.

PS. I am in no way trying to blame/put any responsibility on Anco, I only used his example.

Thank you,
Chris.

hey what about it? it rocks!
go bk to your kindergarden if you dont like it

Last edited:
If you don't like it, oh well. It's not our fault your gay. It's ok to admit it, we understand:eek::$:peace:

:peace:

Teheheehehe

I know my avatar is sexual, it's just to damn sexy.

His avatar looks ok for me, its nothing compared to others avatars. Eventough I'll let this thread open to hear what the other Moderators think about it. Peace..

@up

No, his avatar doesn't look "ok". It looks sexy. Like come on Jester, your cool:p:$

:peace:

I guess this is solved. Its just showing half of her ass so there is nothing wrong. The thread remains closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back