• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Complaint Sexual Avatar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Axtrox

Uninspired Mapper
Reaction score
I'm only 12 years old and I've been offended by a sexual avatar that Absolute Mango has. Please do actions about it.

Shutup. I'm a kid and I'm not perverted like most of you -.-

Guys, I am 10 years old and i think i am to young to be in the internets. wat do you tink?

Lol I'm not perverted, I'm tolerant. I don't blow up over small things like this, if it did offend me I would do the following things...

option a) ALT+F4
option b) Adblock Plus -> rightclick -> block image

Don't flame the guy :p if he thinks it offends him then i agree.. do something about that guys avatar <i dont know how it looks like tho> :p

yes agree -.- i tell too mango remove it he say no !!!

lmao censorship ftw?
@barker it looks like this

Axtrox your avatar offends me aswell. I had a bad trip on acid one time and it reminds of that horrible time. I demand it be removed.

you know what i think about this? you'r acting like a total twat axtrox. Mango's avatar, his been using it for ages and none seemed to have a problem with it? but you do? first time seeing an ass in your life? damn boy when i was your age i did things you could only imagine for the rest of your life.

if Mango's avatar is disturbing you the don't look at it? If this was the case then i can say half of the posts on this forum "disturb" me I'm being offended by them so Admin should delete it? ...

Look at my avatar, to "Sexy" as well? seeing my legs? ...

i toO fel ofended brotherssss is biggest bad T_T ||| i told mi mom she said is ok but i fel bad guys pls help me PLX i no know wat tu du im gona jump from a bridge bie,,,,,,,

bTw:
I'M SERIOUS ! :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

you know what i think about this? you'r acting like a total twat axtrox. Mango's avatar, his been using it for ages and none seemed to have a problem with it? but you do? first time seeing an ass in your life? damn boy when i was your age i did things you could only imagine for the rest of your life.

if Mango's avatar is disturbing you the don't look at it? If this was the case then i can say half of the posts on this forum "disturb" me I'm being offended by them so Admin should delete it? ...

Look at my avatar, to "Sexy" as well? seeing my legs? ...

Okay first I've seen asses but I would liek to see 'em in real life. the rules says if you're offended. then report it.. and I am offended.. plus ur avatar doesnt show sexual part so i dont give a damn.. im offended.. im offended so admins can ban him if they want to

nop u not offended because you pretend to be, if you like asses then YOu Not offended!

BUT I AM OFFENDED -.- I NEVER SEE ASS IN MY LIFE AND HE COME SHOW HALF ASS TO ME -.- I DONT WANT SEE ASS I AM OFFENDED BAN NOW WHY NOT ?? RULE SAY OFFENDED AND BAAAAAN!!

(not joke, you see i write capslock means im very mad f'real)

nop u not offended because you pretend to be, if you like asses then YOu Not offended!

BUT I AM OFFENDED -.- I NEVER SEE ASS IN MY LIFE AND HE COME SHOW HALF ASS TO ME -.- I DONT WANT SEE ASS I AM OFFENDED BAN NOW WHY NOT ?? RULE SAY OFFENDED AND BAAAAAN!!

(not joke, you see i write capslock means im very mad f'real)

YES LOLANDUS I TOO OFENDEDDDDDD!!1111 IS BIGGEST INSULT!!!!1 WANT TARANTULA TO BAN HIM!11 NOOOOWWW -.----------- BEKOS ASS ON PIKTUR IS SMALL MORMOR HURT MI EYES WHEN I TRI TO SEE!1111 NOW I BIGGEST BLIND MOR I NEED TO BUI GLASSES BYEEE,,,,,

bTw 2!
I'M SERIOUS !! :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

I'm pretty sure he doesn't mean to offend anyone with his avatar either. So if he gets punished you should to. And well ->fuck<- I should too.

You say you have seen and ass in real life and you like em...why are you offended by a picture of half of one on forum...

I'm pretty sure he doesn't mean to offend anyone with his avatar either. So if he gets punished you should to. And well ->fuck<- I should too.

You say you have seen and ass in real life and you like em...why are you offended by a picture of half of one on forum...

because the asses i've seen are from people i know and not for sexual stuff... [cant say why cuz its family stuff] but that avatar is from hookers and things like that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back