• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Sey's thread.

Ooookay then. After a rather long while, I have decided to go back to mapping a little and have created two new pieces so far. One of them I will keep secret, since I am considering using it in a competition, but the second one (inspired by Niagara Falls) can be seen just below. I am really rusty, so please don't go rough on me, cause there might be few mistakes:

2prxw8j.png

Regards,
Sey~

I like it and dont forget the railing where turist see the falls.

Well actually, I didn't mean to copy the Niagara Falls so it is not designed to suit tourists. It's just a natural waterfall and the idea of making it came from seeing Niagara itself.

Thanks for all the comments, guys.

Regards,
Sey~

Okay, I think that I might as well show you the other piece of mapping. Contest has a different theme to the one I was expecting. Some nature:

2093ouc.png

ohqsg1.png

Regards,
Sey~

So you bought a copyright?
Not at all, I just like the symbol and most people associate it with ownership of material, so I've decided to use it. Doesn't seem to work, so I might as well stop using it if you don't find it suitable (treat it like any other symbol).

WOA I love it, looks natural! ;)
Nature is my favourite part of mapping.

Regards,
Sey~

Hi and hello everyone.

This is the last picture I will upload here on Otland. I am leaving Tibia's aspect behind and I am starting something new in my life. Thanks to all of you for the positive and negative comments, for being constructive and being destructive, for being yourself and being someone else. If I have ever insulted/made somebody angry by an accident, by no means I have done that on purpose and I want to apologize for any sadness or anger I have caused you. As a goodbye, one of my lost works, the training rooms:

ma9ovn.png

Take care everyone!

God bless.

Back