• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Sey's thread.

Seylit, yet you know my opinion about his work xd What can I write a detailed work as usual and it gives them charm. You have a pretty good imagination of what is required in the mapping. Wish nothing but continued success and look forward to more work!

Okay then, as a refresh - this little piece of work. Simple, easy and clean.

2j2jiht.png

Maaaany thanks to Guru
- without him, you wouldn't see this map as an in-game picture.

Regards
Sey~

Okay then, another bump with my maps: The Ruins of an Ancient Kingdom's Temple.

2gwcal0.png

29xumuu.png

25qvqwz.png

I know it's not that good at all, but it's one of my older maps and it is rather unfinished - it was intended for a contest, yet I have changed my mind and decided not to take the part in it. Hope you won't mind the few missing details ^^

Regards
Sey~

I'm sorry, but it looks like a Mayan pyramid implementation of Nya
As a matter of fact it is a Mayan pyramid, with an exception of one thing: I have shown it to Nya before she made her map. In other words, I have got the idea first, but didn't release it to the public. I admit, they do look pretty similar though...

Regards
Sey~

Boredom is mappers' greatest enemy. Do you know why? No, it's not because you lose motivation to create something, but you try to kill the boredom at all costs. This is one of the crazed, failing creations I have tried out:

A basketball field. It is completely unfinished and in my opinion looks terrible - it's just an idea. Well anyway, I am looking forward to see your comments - I have to know whether it is worth the time and effort to try and improve the thing:

2z5iyk4.png

I know it's missing a part of the basket, but I have to figure something else out, since this is not going to work they way I want it to.

Regards
Sey~

Any ideas on the backetball field? Is it worth even trying to work on it, or do you think it will not pass?

Regards
Sey~

A little taster from my RPG Map (small, but very rich city - haven't made up a name yet):

ev2g55.png

(the map is not fuly finished - it's still missing a couple of borders and I am working on the ideas)​
More comments = more screenshots.

Regards
Sey~

Wow Sey i love it. =) If you ever need tiny area's made or just someone to look over it and give you idea's I'm always free. =)

I really love that style o_O
Edited Venore btw? looks like the temple, you know what I mean..:)
Umm... sorry, I'm not entirely sure what you mean VenoXx.

A couple of other screenshots coming up tonight!

Regards
Sey~

Sorry for a double, but I dare to refresh the topic slightly and show you the promised set of pictures:

25yyqdc.png

Smith's workshop.

6tl36w.png

Smith's workshop upstairs storage.

166d7rq.png

The downstairs tiny depo.

dd194k.png

Outside of the depo (unfinished - I know there is grass growing on the blueberry bush...)

Well, they are all pretty much unfinished, but I hope you will enjoy taking a look at them anyway.

Regards
Sey~

Last edited by a moderator:
It reminds me of Acapulco or Cancún. :p
I think u could use a little more grass tufts on the streets and some debris. ;)

Back