• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Shadow Priestess - Life Thread [RP]

Ah I see, sorry, haha. I didn't realize you had an updated set in the first page, silly me. :p

Anyways, if I may suggest, just save up for depth lorica instead of buying MAA, not even double the price and it's the best one you can get. :)

Anyways, good luck!

I soloed Omruc and got the rare mini mummy, but i didn't take a printscreen inside his room, because there were loads of towers that kept shooting me all the time haha :p

1reuki.png

And i just got the full citizen addon!! Bought everything at the market, spending approx. 400k

5ed45k.png

2hrz9eu.png

I lost my set , that included softboots (1kk market) and ornamented brooch (2,1kk market).
I just used my bank money to buy a set and an addon for my elite knight, take a look at her ^.^

25yucdv.jpg

Hugs!

I'm back! When my red skull was gone, i botted for a day, just to get some money for equips and supplies...
Now that i got some stuff back, i can declare this lifethread alive again!!!
Thanks to my friends who are always with me when i need something... Lahey, Nova, Duckyy, Athenye, Thirkk... <3

20ie5ag.jpg

I'ma always there mate, got no one else except you guys - if I ever manage to play - :p

- Athenrye

Some fullscreen pics of my solo draken hunt, and the last pic shows the loot . Awesome hunt! I wanna go back there soon

1217omq.png

20ueg5c.png

s5d0ns.png

Aaaand , level 160. Thx Djfit xD

2j1ld2x.png

Last edited:
Try killing some Draken Abomination and Draken Elite, those drop awesome loot and are pretty easy to kill as an RP. :)

Keep it up man!

Awesome!

That demon hunt was shit!
Nothing good from loot, maybe we try today?!

@Taisho
I dont know where to find them :/ the only respawn i know needs WoTe quest to access

@Djfit
Sure! Just msg me when you are online :)

Due to don't having a lot of accesses, i'm not updating my thread too often.
But i have some new ones here, and soon i'll take a lot of screenshots! Hope you enjoy it :p
Also, i made my first tutorial for paladins. Take a look at it! http://otland.net/f495/hunting-guide-rp-fiehonja-deepling-city-180098/

Killing The Old Widow with my EK after completing the giant spider task (nice loot!)
2rd8bnq.png

Level 165 at reapers (upped from 161 to 165 there, the hunting lasted for around 90 minutes)
343rtpe.png

Last edited:
Yeah, amazing loot deloria. I thought about trying to tame the widow with the sweet smealing bait, but i usually don't have luck with this, so i sold it for 400k :p
I just managed to complete the Yalahari quest. Things got really hard when the blockers died at the Rift Scythe part, and i ended up being the only one alive in the room, and blocked them with great spirit pot + exura san + stone skin amulet :p
Luckily, part of the team came back before Azerus appeared with the war golems, so we could defeat him and get our rewards *-*

2crps1z.png

2z9mmvl.png

This one is after the whole team died, and i became the leader of the party xD
2v99abn.png

25s2x05.png

And finally, the rewards!

2ir23aw.png

feko4y.png

Muito foda teu life thread brother.. eu jogo o shadowcores sozinho. sempre joguei , sou da época do 8.0.. parei de jogar tibia no 8.0 e to voltando agora.. eu to meio perdido nesse novo 9.8 e fico muito confuso com essas paradas novas..
tu tem alguma dica pra eu poder upar mais rapido ?
sou ed lvl 116 ou 117. tipo crawler,deepling. tu acha que eu guento solo e upo rapido numa hunt neles ?
eu tava upando pro 120 em d-lair darashia aí veio 2 lvl 140 + e me mataram sem motivo nenhum.. ¬¬
além de jogar sozinho tenho q ficar lidando com power abuser me desanimando de jogar toda hora.. :T
eu como ED uso hailstorm rod,plate legs,leather boots,brass armor,steel helmet e tower shield pra tu ter noção do meu drama.
se puder dar uma ajuda de um lugar bom pra eu upar nesse lvl rapido.. pq eu sendo do tibia antigo eu to mt perdido nesse 9.8 saca.
mas to seguindo teu LT. ta muito bacana :D

Back