• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Shadowcores Events By Teren Part2

Teren

Reaction score
Hello its me again making the 2nd proposal for event for the ot to make it more funny^_^

Second Event ~ Guilds Champions League ~(players with no guilds can make teams too)

Well this event its like a soccer league 5 players per game, 2 times of game and because there are more than 5 players per guild, there are 5 changes of player on first time, and 5 more on second time so all members can participate. a guild won a time when it score 5 goals per time, and Pushmax or other kind of bot to move fast the ball will desqualify the guild and the awards are:

First Place: Champion's_Cup.gif The Champion's Cup for the best guild,and Badge_of_Glory.gif Badge Of Glory

Second Place: Silver_Cup_of_Honour.gif Silver Cup Of Honor

Third Place: Bronze_Cup_of_Honour.gif Bronze Cup Of Honor

And for the players with more goals on the cup will recive

Golden_Trophy_of_Excellence.gif The Golden Trophy Of Exellence , 2nd with more goals Silver trophy, and 3rd Brozne trophy like a Golden Foot. :D (i cant add more images only 5 per post sorry)

The Games will be played on a desert (big sqms with nothing its a perfect place to make a stadium.

Last edited:
then make it so only lvl 8 chars can play or it will be a disadvantage when lvl 300 runs beside a lvl 100

then make it so only lvl 8 chars can play or it will be a disadvantage when lvl 300 runs beside a lvl 100

this is just a proposal if they want to make it they will change some things like that the disadvantage of speed

You'd the help of a GM to make this a success. In order to prevent others from ruining it (Zarz).

hahahaha im thinking on that too because there are alot of f4gs that dont make this kind of events sucess :p (i dontk now who's zarz)

You'd the help of a GM to make this a success. In order to prevent others from ruining it (Zarz).

wronh thread or idk what you mean?
i guess the this event is going on for goals and not kills or something so its gonna be in pz or something :p

OT: UNDERWATER FOTBALL :D WITH PZ and feru is watching over ous o_0

Back