• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Selling Shadowcores gold! 0.35 USD / 0.25 Euro each KK.

Reaction score
Crystal_Coin.gif
Crystal_Coin.gif
Crystal_Coin.gif
Crystal_Coin.gif
Crystal_Coin.gif
Crystal_Coin.gif
Crystal_Coin.gif
Crystal_Coin.gif
Crystal_Coin.gif
Crystal_Coin.gif
Crystal_Coin.gif

Heya, I'm selling my shadowcores gold since I don't play there anymore for 0.25 / $ 0.35 per KK.

Let me know if you're insterested, I can make discounts if you buy in big ammounts. You can contact me by pming here me on forum or pm Bad Gal Riri in-game.

Only accept paypament as gift. Must be a verified PayPal account, if you're unverified you won't get the KKs and the payment wil be will be refunded.

List of people I've sold cash:

Mada Focka (shadowcores): 13KK
Larme: 8kk
Schacke: 20kk
Alberion: 20kk
Mada Focka: 90kk
Sacreed Warrior: 10kk
Fiftydollarforatshirt: 60kk
Swisha: 30kk
Dincer: 3kkk
Exizshadowcores: 10kk
Jubinzha Xumaxe:42kk
bloods: 20kk

and many others...

HOW TO BUY:
Send me a pm here on forum, and I will pm you back with my paypal info.

Current stock:65KK

Premium Scrolls RL Tibia Service:

I'm selling 2x premium scrolls on REAL TIBIA (2 month : 40kk each scroll/month. The scrolls are located on PVP-server Solera.

If you want to buy more then one: 80kk and you can get the premium scroll in ANY WORLD of your choice (I'll create a char on your server and give the scroll by myself). Not available atm.

I'm 100% trust-worthy! Already sold over 500kk in gold on
Shadowcores.

PS: People like Tali, Azur, Apofex will try to troll the thread cuz they are obsessed/mad with me.

Last edited:
You Are Sick rly , i didn't damn steal ur thread ! and shut the fu*k u damn scammer

Yes really look your post first then mine tard almost same but NOT

Yeeee sure what are u going to say more ? shut up please u damn noob trolling this thread for nothing

I won't cry u see there any word i copy ur post??????Lol rly u are retarded look what i write i think i'm fair to you? lol .. and look what did i say in message? that's damn true thank's for telling all lol :D

- - - Updated - - -

And i don't wanna fight on this thread give me ur name in tibia i fight there u assho*e word's here mean nothing to me =)

Come to Lunarforce and we can fight. ;)

Doubt you will, though. Lunar is a HARDCORE pvp server, no charlovers and pussies allowed r allowed. ;)

Come to lunarforce damn u are tarded haha
u are posting on shadowcores thread,fighting on this thread and wanna that i come to lunarforce ? Damn why u are not then on lunarforce forum? =)

Then why can't u fight here? :/ low level character? i can get low level too then let's fight ( And i'm Not Damn Pl ) - But u are Tarded again :D
Selling money "Scamming People" - Jul 15 2013, 00:41:25 Died at Level 296 by a kollos
Soloed
Jul 15 2013, 00:16:36 Died at Level 297 by a kollos DAMN U GO THERE TO FIGHT :( What monsters killing u omg Kick maybe? :)
Soloed
Jul 15 2013, 00:10:18 Died at Level 298 by a lizard zaogun

U Don't even got Guild There and u camed to fight damn nice lol :D

Then why can't u fight here? :/ low level character? i can get low level too then let's fight ( And i'm Not Damn Pl ) - But u are Tarded again :D
Selling money "Scamming People" - Jul 15 2013, 00:41:25 Died at Level 296 by a kollos
Soloed
Jul 15 2013, 00:16:36 Died at Level 297 by a kollos DAMN U GO THERE TO FIGHT :( What monsters killing u omg Kick maybe? :)
Soloed
Jul 15 2013, 00:10:18 Died at Level 298 by a lizard zaogun

Hahah, you think imma go n waste my precious time trying to kill, no baby, not on this life-time.

@deaths
I got debug twice on hive, you can ask GM. You fucking retarded, you edited the 3rd death I actually died for people but the lizard happened to get the most damage...

Yesterday? how dear u lie like that omg Look just deathlist bro ffs stop lie lol

Back