• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Selling Shadowcores gold! 0.35 USD / 0.25 Euro each KK.

I don't care how many times I die, so why should you? It's hardcore pvp server, and I'm not a charlover playing shadowcores like you... And what does my deathlist have to do with anything? stop with teh non sense monkey.

Last edited:
Don't change theme always :* Shadowcores have nice war's too if u didn't know and more ppl in it [ but lunar just no nuub char's there ] Learn !

I was not sure if that guy was a scammer 'cause i never paid by paypal to a friend, but he's doing it right.
I bought him 8kk for 3 euros, such a nice guy.

Bumped.

so i went to trade with this guy on a alt char and he tried to scam me nice try getting your friends to post good things about you how mature 100% scammer dont trust

How much more you have in stock?

120kk

- - - Updated - - -

so i went to trade with this guy on a alt char and he tried to scam me nice try getting your friends to post good things about you how mature 100% scammer dont trust

PS: People like Tali, Azur, Apofex will try to troll the thread cuz they are obsessed/mad with me ;).

wow. i think i could become a wizard now... just stfu and grow up u troll every thread no one believes u

Back