• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Shadowcores is cipsoft's server!

oalan1

Reaction score
It is very possible that i'am wrong, but everything on shadowcores is the same as the real tibia. In addition there has been updated on the same day as the real tibia. And this takes some time to write scripts. And one more position is the same news on shadowcores like on tibia.com. In my opinion shadowcores is incognito cipsoft's server to get some money and doing tests. How is yours sentences?

we all play cipsoft tibia but in ot tibia? u are 1 very smart kid, see you in googleplex!!!!

/ cenny

Maybe because SC is based on Tibia :genius:

thanks guys :) for help i am not drunk yet. Think about that whwt the fuck the same day maderfakers

It is very possible that i'am wrong, but everything on shadowcores is the same as the real tibia. In addition there has been updated on the same day as the real tibia. And this takes some time to write scripts. And one more position is the same news on shadowcores like on tibia.com. In my opinion shadowcores is incognito cipsoft's server to get some money and doing tests. How is yours sentences?

Maybe because map was tracked on test server? And scripted within few days.. come on, you serious?

39946854.jpg

Just like my idol, Moj mistrz wrote. There is something called Test server where the staff can generate alot of information and what to script and such and where they track the map. Twifysoft just has the best staff in that way so they are up to date with all the updates and mapchanges. Be happy :$

Talaturen Take Test Server from Cipsoft And Do it to sure all can see some bugs after update cuz he take Test Server

Back