• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

ShadowCores/LunarForce Update List - Check It Out c(;

We do not force you to play here.

If you want you can leave
Shiro i respect your replies but lets be honest. How long dou you want to defend the Admins.
Its right at least 60 % of the players are Bots. That means on the server plays probably around 300 players thats not bad at all but tthis number will decrease in Time. Well you can still disagree with me but if you should be honest you would say exactly the same.
About this bots. I know people botting here at least 10 mc and i know plenty of them.

Shiro i respect your replies but lets be honest. How long dou you want to defend the Admins.
Its right at least 60 % of the players are Bots. That means on the server plays probably around 300 players thats not bad at all but tthis number will decrease in Time. Well you can still disagree with me but if you should be honest you would say exactly the same.
About this bots. I know people botting here at least 10 mc and i know plenty of them.
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Hey, I have asked gamemasters what are they going to add in next update :-3 So everything what is on the list 100% confirmed (except reward chest because they told me something about it but do not remember if they are going to add this or not)

@Shirotriplex it's still cool to have, at least, a hint that an update will actually come soon, but people need some more detailed information. I'm not writing here about a huge topic on forum, but at least some notification on the main page (would be just fine). I guess you (and all gamemasters etc) already know that a successful way to keep players on your server is to have a constant contact with them - informing them about some bugfixes, incoming updates or anything like this. That would give players a reason to stay and a suggestion that there is still something on this server that is worth waiting for. ^^

peace __/

Last edited:
When is this "update" happening? Like honestly, when?

Back