• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Shadowcores Too Crowded

Do you think that shadowcores has enough players to open a new server ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I would say that Shadowcores has even TOO MANY players now, because it's around 1500-1800. Anyway making new threads and shits about new server is pointless because @Mark and @Hani won't do it - we have Lunarforce. Really i don't know how it was before changes against Veziv and Calar but in my opinion all teams should've try again there. It would be better option than staying on too crowded Shadowcores(with 821738127381273 noobchars on warmodes)

Nah.. they should add more hunting spots but not new server..

open other server Optional PvP
Shadowcores= open pvp
Lunar= hardcore
and other= optional XD

I can understand it,if some teams wanna start lunarforce that will be little difficult reason?
People from lunar who played since 2013 hasgot 10000000000000kks with OP chars,items etc and the more important thing, its Hardcore PVP so if u try up char its easy anyone come and kill u in with a 200-300 and kill them with his fullset ml etc.
So What i think?
Make lvl and fix cash on shadow for transfer to lunarforce when ur team is ready for it and can fight with equal advantage than teams who are playing lunar from much time ago...

this thread is old, i believe you dint even played here at that time
but okey, i dont know why i still answer to your posts since you are very proud to kill me afk and with 3 mages and 1 ek
Shut up random from jordis advertising chat team

random ? i have been playing and fighting longer than you tali .
jordi team is less trade than all the teams you played with
Are you fucking stupid my original team that I led was all friends of friends and 5 of those players were my real life friends I never once took a member from advertising jordis is a shit commander with a higher pitched voice than my 9 year old sister so basically you were a bitch of a bitch keep taking orders kid and go die from 1 ek and 1 mage again your shit at pvp stick to your dicing geek. And maybe you played real tibia longer but I'm sure it was non pvp server cause your pvp is like a rat 0 go take care of your kids you useless father

Are you fucking stupid my original team that I led was all friends of friends and 5 of those players were my real life friends I never once took a member from advertising jordis is a shit commander with a higher pitched voice than my 9 year old sister so basically you were a bitch of a bitch keep taking orders kid and go die from 1 ek and 1 mage again your shit at pvp stick to your dicing geek. And maybe you played real tibia longer but I'm sure it was non pvp server cause your pvp is like a rat 0 go take care of your kids you useless father

Easy bitch, why are you so mad ?

Everytime you dont suck a cock you come to forum and start insult with no reasons to

Cry is free you wont be famous arguing with me

good bye

Everytime you dont suck a cock you come to forum and start insult with no reasons to

good bye
sorry but tali is alrdy famous since he got the name tali ;d

good bye
I'm not mad go feed your children or something you Dead beat

i think you should reply posts of people who care about what you say , not mines . Whant an autograph ? join the list
no but u can have my autograph au sorri u got it alrdy kicked by turban gang is enough bb

Back