• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Shadowcores Too Crowded

Do you think that shadowcores has enough players to open a new server ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
No need for new server lunarforce is completely open
chances are all the bots on shadow vary between about 50~ different ppl anyway..

All charlovers who want new server because they dying like shit, go lunarforce and u get free spawns. I made a acc there, took me 1week to make 220+
sori for ingland gajs :(

I can understand it,if some teams wanna start lunarforce that will be little difficult reason?
People from lunar who played since 2013 hasgot 10000000000000kks with OP chars,items etc and the more important thing, its Hardcore PVP so if u try up char its easy anyone come and kill u in with a 200-300 and kill them with his fullset ml etc.
So What i think?
Make lvl and fix cash on shadow for transfer to lunarforce when ur team is ready for it and can fight with equal advantage than teams who are playing lunar from much time ago...

Lol, that's bullshit. I started Lunar some days ago, I've alrdy got like 30kk, lvl 170~ .. >.<

MAKE ANOTHER SERVER PVP WITH LOWER RATES LIKE

1-100 x5
101-150 x3,5
151-200 x2,5
201-300 x2
301-999 x1,5

WE NEED PVP RPG SERVER WITHOUT SMS SHOP GHAZBARAN ITEMS AND MOUNTS
MAKE SERVER WITHOUT RARE ITEMS IN SMS SHOP JUST ADD
SOME VIP SCROLL 10 DAYS and 30 DAYS (PLAYERS WITH VIP WILL BE ABLE TO USE OFF TRAIN AND WITHOUT VIP YOU START WITH NORMAL CLASSIC TIBIA OUTFITS CITIZIN MAGE KNIGHT HUNTER ND SHIT)

AND THATS WHOLE STORY HOES WE NEED SERV LIKE DIS
NOT SHADOWCORES 5000KK IN DP 10 FERU HAT AND LVL 500
LOL WE NEED PVP - RPG HARD TO PLAY WITH TWIST OF FATE BLESS

WHOLE STORY

WE WAIT 4 ANSWER

Back