• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

ShadowCores.. well.. err.. dying??..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great server and I really enjoyd it! Thought, it seem's pointless to keep levling manual when the amount of players are so low. Hopefully it will increase soon :)

See it pointless to stay with such low players? If you would've stayed the online number would've been higher.. Just sayin. ;)

--i think the main reason for the low amount of players because alot can't use otland ip changer they need easy ip changer program which can work without problems (net frame work)

--we noticed that the main players here are old soft-cores and ice-haw players who played for otland since tibia 8.60
--bot not that main reason ((the main reason is ip changer))
-- which attract player real quests like in the name of killing quest
we can't make alot of addons without this quest
-- the last one is :- who play client 9.53 want the new real spells and shadowcores spells like tibia 860 spells this mean he will prefer playing tibia 8.60

I need reply for this thread to know if iam wrong or not

--i think the main reason for the low amount of players because alot can't use otland ip changer they need easy ip changer program which can work without problems (net frame work)

--we noticed that the main players here are old soft-cores and ice-haw players who played for otland since tibia 8.60
-- the last one is :- who play client 9.53 want the new real spells and shadowcores spells like tibia 860 spells this mean he will prefer playing tibia 8.60

Agree on spells, needs to be fixed asap!
Quest too, killing in the name of..., this was said that it was working before server start? and it havent worked... we can just task without getting any task lol, (option)

I think that not having bot is a bigger reason than you think. Lol. Sad people have to bot still with a bot already built into the client. :rolleyes:

I think that not having bot is a bigger reason than you think. Lol. Sad people have to bot still with a bot already built into the client. :rolleyes:

i don't think that because tibia is a brain game need thinking and using mind so we should not be lazy and depends on program,
with program there is no fun

we should use the positive target not the negative

Last edited:
i don't think that because tibia is a brain game need thinking and using mind so we should not be lazy and depends on program,
with program there is no fun

we should use the positive target not the negative

Exactly. Touche.

Last week there were 950 players online, and you're trying to tell me its dying?
730 people on right now, on a fricken week day.

Yes free old bump WHY?
well 4 months ago was it max 150 players XD

Yup, and this ot is totally the opposite to other OTS i've seen. Other ots starts with 1000 active players and after a few weeks they start to lose like 50% of all those players.

Shouldn't this be closed? Like now, this definitely isn't a dead server.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back