• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

ShadowCores

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beo

Three Magic
Solutions
Reaction score

Header made by TwifySoft team.

Hai There,
I would like to invite you all to play ShadowCores. :)
I have recently started playing and I am impressed. It seems awesome.

ShadowCores

My life thread is located in my signature. Perhaps we could go on hunts together, then eventually, boss hunts :$

Thanks for reading.​

Sounds awesome, I'm looking for people to play with rather than looking for peoples characters to play with, but feel free :)

So you think its worth playing there?

So you think its worth playing there?
Yes sir.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, you can message me on Cathaldus, that would be my new character :)

Hmm i might start there but i dont want to lvl from 8 xD anyone got a lvl 100+ char EK :D or druid sorc

play there untile you get hunted from RLD
i mean its boring to be there all get sneaked evry 15 mins...
if any1 need something i got some stuff ...

play there untile you get hunted from RLD
i mean its boring to be there all get sneaked evry 15 mins...
if any1 need something i got some stuff ...

Logon and message me real quick :)

I just got hacked there, maybe I'm able to grab' an account from somebody also? :L

Or items? I'm gonna start from 0 again I guess, since the account/character is gone.

Will appreciate it a lot!

Logon and message me real quick :)

no reply...

- - - Updated - - -

I just got hacked there, maybe I'm able to grab' an account from somebody also? :L

Or items? I'm gonna start from 0 again I guess, since the account/character is gone.

Will appreciate it a lot!

well i check now and was kinda emty and good stuff...

Seems nice. Anyone have an account that he doesn't need or a set?

I just joined for like 5 mins ago :D My name is: Galen Svenne :) send me a message in game :p

I accidently took red skull on my EK, went afk and came back I had over 6 guys attacking me, hahaha. Only reason they dropped me is coz i threw my bp under a tree and hoped they wouldnt see it.

But they did :(

I accidently took red skull on my EK, went afk and came back I had over 6 guys attacking me, hahaha. Only reason they dropped me is coz i threw my bp under a tree and hoped they wouldnt see it.

But they did :(

That sucks :(

I just started playing and I have a 33 sorcerer, could anyone hook me up with some stuff? :)

Edit: I am switching to an EK

Last edited:
18:57 You advanced from Level 49 to Level 50.
Woho :D

EDIT: 20:44 You advanced from Level 59 to Level 60. Im getting there!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back