• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Shadow’s Free scripting services

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Shadow_

Hello everybody,
Last week words are spreading that im not capable of scripting/programming where its absolutely not the case, ppl loves interacting with drama even tho they don’t understand shit, so i decided to do free scripts For anybody willing to use this opportunity, to request a script you need to understand the following :

1) your request should be direct.

2) don’t include actionids or itemids for the code i will implement the logic and you will implement it into your server

3) All codes are OTBR/TFS supported

4) you need you explain as clear as possible
and as small paragraph as possible too

5) requesting a script doesn’t mean i agreed to write it

6) finally, all requests will be shared in thread in resources and links will be sent on this post.

Cheers! It looks like a good day start :)

Casting spells from actions without a caster and on given position.

Npc walking on waypoints.

You are continuing the "drama", by bringing the "drama" back up and saying people don't "know shit".

Why turn something positive (free services for people) into a negative by talking about drama which ended like a week ago?

If someone was dissing me as a programmer, I wouldn't go out of my way to prove myself.
Take a leaf out of my book, I couldn't give two shits what people think about me and my skills.
The people who need to know what I can do, know. Much less drama in my life from the day I stopped caring (many years ago) xD

I hope some good requests come out of this.
All the best.

1-I want a script to upgrade items including weapons because most scripts are on otland for sources above tfs 1.2 and some weapons don't work and I can't upgrade stick strikes{ tibia 8.0}
2-I want npc and monster taks and the player can choose the mission he wants and if he finishes the mission he gets the reward automatically, he doesn't have to go back to the npc to get the reward
3- You don't have to do everything I ask, but I asked for what I wanted, and someone else might ask for something I like and I use. Also, I love people who help others. I wish you success

A prison system to punish player.

You would send them to prison for talkactions, setting a penalty X (storage). (/prison nick, 600)

They would be teleported to a prison, in this location there would be a mine with some rock piles, which would receive an actionID.

The player must mine these rocks to collect a certain item, with an X% chance of finding that item.

When collecting the item he must take it to a wagon, with another actionID, which will count these items.

Reaching an X value the player would be released (thrown to the temple)

what about an !invite, !join party talkaction,
where player invites people via talkaction !invite player_x2 and the 2nd player recive a mesage like " player_XX has invite you to a party, to accept the invitation type !join player_xx"
:)

Before my post; I just want to say you are more than knowledgeable when it comes to coding and you are also trustworthy. I have even sent you files; then didnt end up needing the service and you didn't release files or even get upset. You understood, accepted, and we still talk to this day. However, like you mentioned; people here love drama. Anyways; here is a concept I wrote up the other day to try to include bestiary in 8.6; would be super simple to just add a tracker but wanted to make it more advanced with a reward system.

Script Concept:
Track individual monster kills, when player reaches 1000 kills they unlock access to boss portal.
Enter portal if kills 1000+ player enters room and boss is automatically spawned based on tier of monster killed.

For monsters HP is 15000+ spawn random boss from legendary tier, 5000+ epic, 1000+ uncommon, 0-1000 common.

Kill 1000~ rotworms (65hp) = Common Boss
Kill 1000~ demons (8200hp) = Epic Boss

Basically when the player kills 1000, it will add a storage to the player of the tier.
Player kills 1000 rotworms "Congratulations, you've killed 1000 rotworms and unlocked the common boss teleporter"

Boss Tiers:
Legendary
= Orshabaal, etc
Epic = Rare deco + outfit item bosses
Uncommon = Killing In The Name Of Bosses
Common = Scrapper Arena Bosses, Grynch Clan Goblin Mass Attack, Small Mini Raids of Common Mobs.

Before my post; I just want to say you are more than knowledgeable when it comes to coding and you are also trustworthy. I have even sent you files; then didnt end up needing the service and you didn't release files or even get upset. You understood, accepted, and we still talk to this day. However, like you mentioned; people here love drama. Anyways; here is a concept I wrote up the other day to try to include bestiary in 8.6; would be super simple to just add a tracker but wanted to make it more advanced with a reward system.

Script Concept:
Track individual monster kills, when player reaches 1000 kills they unlock access to boss portal.
Enter portal if kills 1000+ player enters room and boss is automatically spawned based on tier of monster killed.

For monsters HP is 15000+ spawn random boss from legendary tier, 5000+ epic, 1000+ uncommon, 0-1000 common.

Basically when the player kills 1000, it will add a storage to the player of the tier.
Player kills 1000 rotworms "Congratulations, you've killed 1000 rotworms and unlocked the common boss teleporter"

Boss Tiers:
Legendary
= Orshabaal, etc
Common = Scrapper Arena Bosses, Grynch Clan Goblin Mass Attack, Small Mini Raids of Common Mobs.

This idea is great! Anyways I feel that using experience instead of HP to track the kills would be more accurate, since experience defines better which creatures are harder or not.

@onTopic

If it's possible I would like to request a complement for this

Basically what is needed it the following:
  • Use a GM command to mark season end, example: /s1end
  • Store the current player level, or their highscore rank in a storage/table/etc
  • Show season level/rank on look (depending of which one is used). Example: (S1: 257).
  • Create a door/tile/etc that asks if season level/rank is >, <, or =
  • Somehow, keep the season level/rank, on player account, even if their data is reset by query.
In advance, thanks!
Regards :)

Casting spells from actions without a caster and on given position.

Npc walking on waypoints.
If i can ask what do you mean with without a caster?
because im pretty sure combat takes place based on player as a parameter which be using its data for position, DMG calculation [Formula]..etc
OR what kind of spells do you mean something like this ?

pos:customNonPlayerSpell(1) -- 1 is the first item in table customSpells
so we can now call it something different like castCustomSpell()

local customSpells = {
name = Greens,--false to not cast names
random = true, -- false will create same effect for whole spell [if true next 2 variable must have atleast 2 effectIds
distanceEffect = {56,54,34}
effect = {64,65,42}
area = {
{0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0},
{0, 0, 0, 1, 0, 1, 0, 0, 0},
{0, 0, 0, 0, 1, 0, 0, 0, 0},
{0, 1, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 1, 0},
{0, 0, 1, 0, 3, 0, 1, 0, 0},
{0, 1, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 1, 0},
{0, 0, 0, 0, 1, 0, 0, 0, 0},
{0, 0, 0, 1, 0, 1, 0, 0, 0},
{0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0}
}, OR createCombatArea(AREA_SQUARE1X1)

function on castCustomSpell(id)
local realArea = createCombatArea(customSpells[id]
--------- and so on if you agree on the concept i would like to create it ^^

NPC walking on waypoint[when specific thing happens or 24/7 following those waypoints?]
Post automatically merged:

1-I want a script to upgrade items including weapons because most scripts are on otland for sources above tfs 1.2 and some weapons don't work and I can't upgrade stick strikes{ tibia 8.0}
2-I want npc and monster taks and the player can choose the mission he wants and if he finishes the mission he gets the reward automatically, he doesn't have to go back to the npc to get the reward
3- You don't have to do everything I ask, but I asked for what I wanted, and someone else might ask for something I like and I use. Also, I love people who help others. I wish you success
Sorry i mentioned all codes are TFS and OTBR supported which means revscripts version atleast

You would send them to prison for talkactions, setting a penalty X (storage). (/prison nick, 600)

They would be teleported to a prison, in this location there would be a mine with some rock piles, which would receive an actionID.

The player must mine these rocks to collect a certain item, with an X% chance of finding that item.

When collecting the item he must take it to a wagon, with another actionID, which will count these items.

I would like to see this system in my upcoming server too, i guess i will start with it

what about an !invite, !join party talkaction,
where player invites people via talkaction !invite player_x2 and the 2nd player recive a mesage like " player_XX has invite you to a party, to accept the invitation type !join player_xx"
:)
Sure !

Script Concept:

Boss Tiers:
Legendary
= Orshabaal, etc
I can do it but you will be filling the tables with bosses names like

legendaryBosses = {"Orshabaal","ghazbaran","ushriel",...etc) and so on for all tables that needs data

This idea is great! Anyways I feel that using experience instead of HP to track the kills would be more accurate, since experience defines better which creatures are harder or not.

@onTopic

If it's possible I would like to request a complement for this

Basically what is needed it the following:
  • Use a GM command to mark season end, example: /s1end
  • Store the current player level, or their highscore rank in a storage/table/etc
  • Show season level/rank on look (depending of which one is used). Example: (S1: 257).
  • Create a door/tile/etc that asks if season level/rank is >, <, or =
  • Somehow, keep the season level/rank, on player account, even if their data is reset by query.
In advance, thanks!
Regards :)
I Agree to write it based on gesior changes in the database

Last edited by a moderator:
@Shadow_
1. Simply, instead of reading info from creature provide raw information in parameters.
2. 24/7

Most certainly; that's no problem! I assume most people would want different settings anyways :)

@Shadow_
1. Simply, instead of reading info from creature provide raw information in parameters.
2. 24/7
Sorry dami i have to reject the first one since its kinda long.

Lua:
local Path = {
    Position(1057, 784, 7),
    Position(1061, 784, 7),
    Position(1061, 793, 7),
    Position(1052, 793, 7),
    Position(1052, 799, 7),
    Position(1063, 799, 7),
    Position(1063, 804, 7),
    Position(1068, 804, 7),
    Position(1068, 799, 7),
    Position(1075, 799, 7),
    Position(1075, 787, 7),
    Position(1072, 787, 7),
    Position(1072, 783, 7)
}

-- for better performance add multiple position in Path close to eachother

local function creature::WalkTo(cid, fromPos, toPos, flag) -- Limos
    local tpFlag = toPos[flag]
    if not tpFlag then
        return false
    end

if fromPos.y == tpFlag.y then
        fromPos.x = fromPos.x > tpFlag.x and fromPos.x - 1 or (fromPos.x < tpFlag.x and fromPos.x + 1 or fromPos.x)
         else
        fromPos.y = fromPos.y > tpFlag.y and fromPos.y - 1 or (fromPos.y < tpFlag.y and fromPos.y + 1 or fromPos.y)
         end
        local creature = Creature(cid)
         creature:teleportTo(fromPos, true)
         if fromPos.x == tpFlag.x and fromPos.y == tpFlag.y then
             flag = flag + 1
         end

local speed = creature:getSpeed()
    if not speed then
        speed = 0
    end

addEvent(creatureWalkTo, 1000 - speed, cid, fromPos, toPos, flag)
end

--Add this function on the NPC by creating him onStartup script [Should be simple let me know if you can't write it]
        creature:WalkTo(creatureWalkTo:getId(), creature:getPosition(), Path, 1)

Last edited by a moderator:
if possible for tfs 0.4 (8.6)

1.- a portal that appears in "A" position, that sends you to a "b" position and after 5 minutes it is removed. with this typical event function

Lua:
    ["Monday"] = {"13:00","18:00","20:00","22:00"},
    ["Tuesday"] = {"12:41","18:00","20:00","22:00"},
    ["Wednesday"] = {"00:56","18:00","20:00","22:00"},
    ["Thursday"] = {"13:00","18:00","20:00","22:00"},
    ["Friday"] = {"13:00","18:00","20:00","22:00"},
    ["Saturday"] = {"13:00","18:00","20:00","22:00"},
    ["Sunday"] = {"13:00","18:00","20:00","22:00"}

2.- A Spells of a monster in area that the damage is half of life to the opponent

Thank you

Last edited:
Hey can you make a working script for tfs 1.5?

i have modified my door script so it push players in front of the door even if there is an item in front of it this work good for verticals doors but not for horizontal doors player are being pushed to the east instead of the south so @pink_panther gave me this script but it's not working
Lua:
--local verticalDoors = {
    --[1210] = 1211,
  --  [1213] = 1214,
--}

local horizontalDoors = {
    [1213] = 1214,
   -- [1210] = 1211
}
print("Door onStepOut")
function onStepOut(creature, item, fromPosition, toPosition)
    --local door = verticalDoors[item:getId()]
    --if door then
        --doRelocate(item:getPosition(), item:getPosition():moveRel(1, 0, 0))
        --item:transform(door)
       -- item:decay()
     --   return true
   -- end

local door = horizontalDoors[item:getId()]
    if door then
       -- doRelocate(item:getPosition(), item:getPosition():moveRel(0, 1, 0))
       doRelocate(item:getPosition(), item:getPosition():moveRel(1, 0, 0))
        item:transform(door)
        item:decay()
        return true
    end
end
Code:
    <!-- horizontal doors -->
        <movevent event="StepOut" itemid="1213" script="vertical_horizontal_doors.lua"/>
    <movevent event="StepOut" itemid="1214" script="vertical_horizontal_doors.lua"/>
i converted it to revscript but is not working either
Code:
local verticalHorizontalDoors = MoveEvent()
verticalHorizontalDoors:type("stepout")
local verticalDoors = {
    [1210] = 1211,
}

local horizontalDoors = {
    [1213] = 1214,
}

--function onStepOut(creature, item, fromPosition, toPosition)
function verticalHorizontalDoors.onStepOut(creature, item, position, fromPosition)
    local door = verticalDoors[item:getId()]
    if door then
        doRelocate(item:getPosition(), item:getPosition():moveRel(1, 0, 0))
        return true
    end

door = horizontalDoors[item:getId()]
    if door then
        doRelocate(item:getPosition(), item:getPosition():moveRel(0, 1, 0))
        return true
    end
end

verticalHorizontalDoors:register()

could you make a working script to fix this problem please?

Market for "RealMap-Global-8.0-TFS1.2 (OTCv8)" it's possible to do that?

Dodge + Critical bonus (Can be increase using specific armors, weapons, points)
Player status based

4 Party members required(bonus if this can be configurable so it can easy be changed to any numbers of players), leader talks to npc, all of em gets teleported to a room and inside this room spawns 20 monsters(demon,dragon,dragon lord etc) at random locations everytime, then after everything is dead a boss should spawn inside this room. When boss dies everyone gets teleported or portal created(whatever is easier) to get into a reward room.

They should complete this within x time.
Should be repeatable every 10 hours.

TFS 0.4

thanks,

Last edited:
I wanted two basic scripts if you can do it thank you
good one of the scripts would be that when clicking on an item it would open a model widow with the top skills and lv of the server
and the second would be an example command !trade, amount of coin in this case the player would open a trade to buy an item from a player for coins I hope I explained it right.

If this is still available I would like to request this script for 0.4 8.6

A script, where it would automatically change someones outfit to xxx as long as theyre wearing xyz. if they take off any part of xyz, the outfit goes away back to what it was.

Thank you in advance

1. An "exodus" or "fleeing" event that works with both stamina and distance to nearest town, such that
your HP levels decrease with decreased stamina. Also a "fear" or "panic" factor that means you
take more damage the further away you are from the nearest town (any custom made town should be included of course)
that scales with both distance to nearest town and stamina. So i would want your HP to decrease with decreased stamina, in addition to a
sort of "multiplier" that increases damage taken and decreases HP that scales with distance to nearest town. Should also include
a certain probability of drunkenness as you panic

2. A spell leaving bombs at a tile (Leaving a specific item) that denotates automatically after 3 seconds.
The item should look like a purple crystal or a shard and disappear on detonation (Can provide a custom sprite if needed).
You should be able to release up to 4 bombs at any given location (but not at the same tile) with independent detonation times
before any of the 4 detonates

3. An event that increases your damage output from level "x00" to "x10" if and only if you leveled from level "x75" to "x00" without
logging off. For example, if you played from level 775 to level 800 without logging off, your damage output has a multiplier from
level 800 to 810. Note that this is not supposed to happen if you level from say level 762 to level 787 without a break, just as you hit the
"100" level mark.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back