• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OpenTibia SharpMapTracker 0.8.1 by Jo3Bingham

Thanks for the help. I was searching everywhere and I couldn't find it :)

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks for the help. I was searching everywhere and I couldn't find it ^_^

SharpMapTracker v0.8.3 update by Jo3Bingham

Known Bugs
Sometimes areas of a map are also added to the level above it. Unfortunately, a fix has not been found for this yet.
Its bugging bcuz of use of ladders, stairs or ropeholes.

Great update though :) it does create mapbugs but it works :)

Its bugging bcuz of use of ladders, stairs or ropeholes.

Great update though :) it does create mapbugs but it works :)
Thanks, I'll see why it's doing that.
Most be a stupid question, but How do I start tracking..?
As soon as you log in it starts tracking. You'll see a square around your location drawn on the map in the tracker, and it'll draw more as you move around and track more of the map.

Confirmed and tested
Just going up on floors buggs tracking, going down works fine.

If you dont want to fix the map manually you can:

*Save and close tracker
*Start Tibia (not tracker)
*Go up one floor and close Tibia
*Open tracker, load map and you are good to go

hope it helps! ;)

As soon as you log in it starts tracking. You'll see a square around your location drawn on the map in the tracker, and it'll draw more as you move around and track more of the map.

Yea tried that, works with recorded files not when Im logging into a server :/

This tracker does not work in version 9.61? I've tried using several times and I can not copy, it does not accept change ip?

Hey,
Load clients --->

sharp.png
sharp2.png

Why not open 9.8, 9.86 ?

- - - Updated - - -

Hey,

blad.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Its says:

SharpMapTracker v0.8.1

Features
Supports Tibia 9.61-9.81
Track from TibiaCast files

when i trying load client it says: The version 9.8.0.0 is not supported? Any ideas?

Confirmed and tested
Just going up on floors buggs tracking, going down works fine.

If you dont want to fix the map manually you can:

*Save and close tracker
*Start Tibia (not tracker)
*Go up one floor and close Tibia
*Open tracker, load map and you are good to go

hope it helps! ;)
I can't seem to reproduce this error when tracking through global Tibia. I can with a cast I downloaded, but it's hard to pinpoint exactly when it happens in a cast. Any tips on how to reproduce it?
Yea tried that, works with recorded files not when Im logging into a server :/
Close any open Tibia clients that you have, then start the map tracker. In the tracker click File>Load Client, and use the pop-up window to locate and start the Tibia client for you. Now, try to log in. If you are unable to, then that means your firewall is blocking the tracker. If you can log in, then it should start tracking automatically. If it's not tracking anything, then I honestly don't know what to tell you because under no circumstance should it let you log in and not track.
Hey,
Load clients --->

View attachment 22239
View attachment 22240

Why not open 9.8, 9.86 ?

- - - Updated - - -

Hey,

View attachment 22242

- - - Updated - - -

Its says:

SharpMapTracker v0.8.1

Features
Supports Tibia 9.61-9.81
Track from TibiaCast files

when i trying load client it says: The version 9.8.0.0 is not supported? Any ideas?

9.80 is actually not supported, that's my fault. When I updated the tracker 9.81 was the newest client version so I seen no reason to add support for 9.81. And since I removed tracking from OTs, I won't be adding support for it. Sorry.

Can anyone make a Video on How to use this program.

- - - Updated - - -

Can anyone make a Video on How to use this program.

I can't seem to reproduce this error when tracking through global Tibia. I can with a cast I downloaded, but it's hard to pinpoint exactly when it happens in a cast. Any tips on how to reproduce it?

Well, i know its when going up one floor. try tracking when going up and down some times fast. im pretty sure it will bugg, its like a "chance" it happens when doing it.

If you could, add a "stop track" bottom. or everytime you change floor the tracker stops from tracking one second. i dont know if it would work but yeah :p

EDIT:
Just at this moment my tracker bugged. It says "Disconnected from server. (200002)" on tibia. With or without loaded map :eek:

Last edited:
haha hilarious avatar
1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

Starting tracker on a high floor (floor 2-0) sometimes makes the character not loading.

edit:

please update tracker Jo3Bingham :)!

Last edited:
No way this could be updated to version 10.11? hahaha

- - - Updated - - -

Argh, I'm just sorry for asking it the day the client was updated xD, no way we can update it ourselves really fast? sorry for the double post, i couldnt find a way to edit my post.

- - - Updated - - -

Now I have.

Back