• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OpenTibia SharpMapTracker 0.8.1 by Jo3Bingham

"[Warning] This client requires the version 3.50 of items.otb.
Client successfully loaded."

- While using the items.otb and items.xml from git and .dat from tibia 10.12 installation folder. What files are you using?
Upon further inspection, the items.otb file you linked to worked fine for me, it is version 3.50. I have no clue why you got that warning using it.
Thank you zkum. Getting a lot of warnings about missing items but anyhow, it works. Cheers man.
Like zkum mentioned, that has to do with the items.otb and items.xml files themselves, not the tracker. However, you can track just fine with those "errors".

SharpMapTracker v0.8.6 update by Jo3Bingham

Changelog
Added support for 10.13 Tibia client

Download
SharpMapTracker v0.8.6

Known Bugs
Sometimes areas of a map are also added to the level above it. Unfortunately, a fix has not been implemented for this yet.
You may get a ReplaceThing/LastPacket error, ignore it. It should not effect tracking. It will be fixed in a future update, though.

Notes
You have to supply items.xml, items.otb, and Tibia.dat yourself.
Because of a new flag in the Tibia.dat file and the lack of support for it in RME, you must do a little work to get maps to open in RME.​

SharpMapTracker v0.8.6 update by Jo3Bingham

Changelog
Added support for 10.13 Tibia client

Download
SharpMapTracker v0.8.6

Known Bugs
Sometimes areas of a map are also added to the level above it. Unfortunately, a fix has not been implemented for this yet.
You may get a ReplaceThing/LastPacket error, ignore it. It should not effect tracking. It will be fixed in a future update, though.

Notes
You have to supply items.xml, items.otb, and Tibia.dat yourself.
Because of a new flag in the Tibia.dat file and the lack of support for it in RME, you must do a little work to get maps to open in RME.​

Very, very nice ! No words ! You're awesome !

I have classes until 4PM (EST), then I'll be home to update it. But I will have the update out today.

SharpMapTracker v0.8.7 update by Jo3Bingham

Changelog
Added support for Tibia 10.20
Added support for Tibiacast 4.17
Fixed a few, small bugs pertaining to tracking Tibiacast recordings

Download
SharpMapTracker v0.8.7

Known Bugs
You may get a packet errors, ignore them. It should not effect tracking.

Notes
You have to supply items.xml, items.otb, and Tibia.dat yourself.​

SharpMapTracker v0.8.7 update by Jo3Bingham

Changelog
Added support for Tibia 10.20
Added support for Tibiacast 4.17
Fixed a few, small bugs pertaining to tracking Tibiacast recordings

Download
SharpMapTracker v0.8.7

Known Bugs
You may get a packet errors, ignore them. It should not effect tracking.

Notes
You have to supply items.xml, items.otb, and Tibia.dat yourself.​
You are the best man ! HAHA! Thank u so much !

Great work man i hope you manage to fix that tracking bug that sometimes add data on floor above from floor below, cant wait!

Back