• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

SharpMapTracker v0.7

Amazing! Work perfect, i track some gnomebase parts from tibia cast and the track is perfect. Thanks for share.
gnomebase.jpg

I updated the first post with a new version, I changed a little bit the map parser algorithm, now it is more stable.

Can you make a tutorial and teach us how to update this?

Take a look at the source code first, if you need help with something you can ask here.

Can you make a tutorial and teach us how to update this?
you should learn C# instead or at least the syntax and use some IDE like visual studio, it auto teaches by completing function names etc.

okay :( btw latest tibiacast is 3.0.57 xD there is not anyway to make it backyard compatible?

3.0.57 is the app version, 4.5 is the version of the file format.

I have no plains to make it backyard compatible any time soon. The main reason is because the TibiaCast source code is not easy to understand due to obfuscation.

got it, thanks, but still, there is no way to track from older recordings? there are way too much useful recordings from older versions :( would be really nice to have it! also a suggestion: implement some kind of minimap navigation, like arrows or something, so we can choose which floor we want to see

got it, thanks, but still, there is no way to track from older recordings? there are way too much useful recordings from older versions :( would be really nice to have it! also a suggestion: implement some kind of minimap navigation, like arrows or something, so we can choose which floor we want to see

It is already there, you can navigate the map by clicking on it, and see others floors by pressing Page Up/Page Down.

you should learn C# instead or at least the syntax and use some IDE like visual studio, it auto teaches by completing function names etc.

Why would I learn another programming language to update a program I'm not using? I was asking for the community as a whole because sooner or later it will go outdated, as we've seen happen before. The person who contributes their work to the community should be held responsible for maintenance as well as updates. Talaturen doesn't release an IP Changer and expect users to fix it/update it themselves - that's absurd. Perhaps if a tutorial were created teaching us how to do so, I wouldn't expect as many frequent updates or fixes, but until then, I, or anyone else for that matter, does. And making that tutorial to teach people will actually save time in the long-run, by relieving themselves of their obligation to update/fix their release. In my opinion, you're better off spending 15 minutes making a tutorial.

But we all have freewill to a certain extent, do as you please, I'm only making a suggestion to help benefit everyone.

Last edited:
I see the point in a tutorial but from experience I know most who're gonna fiddle with the code have basically no basic knowledge about programming in general. This in turn resulting in a bunch of "help plx no work" threads even though the tutorial might cover enough for a newbie programmer to figure out how to solve possible issues.

Nice Hell very good tracker i try and work perfect, i have 1 question, is hard to read the old clients like 9.10 - 8.7? i see in constants some definitions in GetMapVersion(ushort tibiaVersion) but i dont know where start xD

Nice Hell very good tracker i try and work perfect, i have 1 question, is hard to read the old clients like 9.10 - 8.7? i see in constants some definitions in GetMapVersion(ushort tibiaVersion) but i dont know where start xD

It is a little bit harder then that, you most figure out what is the packet structure for the version you want, then you need to alter the ProtocolGame class to support this. You can look at the TibiaAPI packet classes, it will give you an idea on how to proceed.

Back