• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

SharpMapTracker v0.7

well, this is nice the only annoying thing is the spam of spawns it creates because of the recording way :p would be nice if the spawn was bigger and you could limit it to X creatures by spawn

@edit
also please add support to "+" and "-" to work together with page up/down :D

Why would I learn another programming language to update a program I'm not using? I was asking for the community as a whole because sooner or later it will go outdated, as we've seen happen before. The person who contributes their work to the community should be held responsible for maintenance as well as updates. Talaturen doesn't release an IP Changer and expect users to fix it/update it themselves - that's absurd. Perhaps if a tutorial were created teaching us how to do so, I wouldn't expect as many frequent updates or fixes, but until then, I - or anyone else for that matter - does or should. And making that tutorial to teach people will actually save time in the long-run, by relieving themselves of their obligation to update/fix their release (as much, not entirely). In my opinion, you're better off spending 15 - 30 minutes making a tutorial, than not.

But we all have freewill to a certain extent, do as you please, I'm only making a suggestion to help benefit everyone.
"Tutorial" to update a program makes no sense... More like "we need another maintainer of the project after you _die_" or something like that.
Maybe you meant: "we need a C# programming tutorial" which is offered by Microsoft's C#'s IDE and some class reference, will make it easy.... if you come from a C++ background or any similar language.

I checked r7 and when i try log in into OTServ i have error 200002.

Fixed in version 0.3

well, this is nice the only annoying thing is the spam of spawns it creates because of the recording way :p would be nice if the spawn was bigger and you could limit it to X creatures by spawn

@edit
also please add support to "+" and "-" to work together with page up/down :D

I added the shortcuts in version 0.3, and about the creatures spawn I have to figure out how to do that yet. :)

You should release the latest changes, dunno exactly what you changed between 0.3 and 0.4 but the sharptracker works for ots only if you download the latest source.

This is already possible, just select more then one file on the open file dialog.

suggestion: add so we can right click the mini map and get the coordinates number :p and also add a better log.txt generator so we can send it to you if it helps

It's great, however minimap is getting stretched which is annoying and the PageUp/PageDown key functions are switched, as wells as the + and - keys.

Keep up the good work! ;)

It's great, however minimap is getting stretched which is annoying and the PageUp/PageDown key functions are switched, as wells as the + and - keys.

Keep up the good work! ;)

Fixed the mini map in version 0.5

excellent
It would be much better, I had support for 9.x-, 8.60, 8.70, etc

Because not all map trackers works..

[Warning] This client requires the version 3.42 of items.otb.
Client successfully loaded.

Were dowload items.otbm correct?
And no can open map..with rme

@UP,
use items.otb of 9.63 ( pudes usar los del otx )
And to open the map, export on rme.

Yeah ya me funciona :p jaja , pero se me instala un dll y no me deja abrir el rme -.-

Thread : Great work =)
Only a small mistake I see and it's annoying.
For example if I take several maps and one .. copy me x2 [x3, x4, x5 ..] the monster in the same place .. so does the npc.
you better get a picture for you to see.

http://subir.cc/images/npcc.png

- - - Updated - - -

I think you could do something like, if coninciden two monster or NPC in a square of x2, only put one and not repeated.

I have got this error and the minimap die when i try track , why? :eek:

Code:
[Error] Unable to convert tibia tile to open tibia tile. Details: Index was outside the bounds of the array.

Yeah ya me funciona :p jaja , pero se me instala un dll y no me deja abrir el rme -.-

Thread : Great work =)
Only a small mistake I see and it's annoying.
For example if I take several maps and one .. copy me x2 [x3, x4, x5 ..] the monster in the same place .. so does the npc.
you better get a picture for you to see.

http://subir.cc/images/npcc.png

- - - Updated - - -

I think you could do something like, if coninciden two monster or NPC in a square of x2, only put one and not repeated.

I have got this error and the minimap die when i try track , why? :eek:

Code:
[Error] Unable to convert tibia tile to open tibia tile. Details: Index was outside the bounds of the array.

This problems are fixed in version 0.6

Back