• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Sharps 2011 Mapping Pieces.

I'm not a good mapper. But I know autoborder when I see it.
And that sir, is 100% true blood RAW powa!

Nice! How come the stone is missing on the first picture and is there on the second, haha. The one next to you on the second picture^^

Omg, well that is a well-timed screenshot, that stone is one of the Dwarf Geomancer's attack spells. xD, its not an actual stone.

Anyway..
Latest Piece: Still going with my Dwarves
t9cvvt.png

Looking great dude! I'm about to go back and continue working on dwarves once I finish my current piece.

BTW border bug at the south middle.

Last edited:
Click ''S,, to off spawns.

Nice mapping Sharp=)

No. People wanted a picture with light, so I just quickly took one, and I'm pretty familiar with the RME interface, thanks.. been using it for a few years?.. I took it for the light, not the image. As thats what people asked for.

More coming soon.

-Edit-
Map editor fucked itself.

Last edited:
Latest Piece: Mad Scientists and Necromancers. (Had enough of Dwarves for now)

20saijq.png

33ymce9.png

2zsb7y9.png

(Please do not merge with post above)

Last edited:
I know its not supposed to be trashed, but you should take the pic while the mobs are alive instead then since it got covered in trash wether its made to be trash or just dead mobs ;p

Im more rpg then showoff myself to, but I think you could atleast put something on the tables, perhaps a banner on the wall on the second pic, just a lil something :)

Yeah a banner and some form of bowls on the table, but the reason the monsters are dead was because they moved the chest when I wanted it first (It's not an actual quest yet) so I moved the chest back and just took it like it is now.

And the monsters alive. >.< might have to make it less necromancers in that room xD its spammed with summons but that makes it a challenge I guess.

This will be the entrance to the Dwarves: from the surface.

2h5s3ef.png

Also the main post in this thread has 25 images which is the max, this means all latest pieces will now just be posted. I can no longer add images to the main post.

Back