• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Sharps 2011 Mapping Pieces.

This will be the entrance to the Dwarves: from the surface.

2h5s3ef.png

Also the main post in this thread has 25 images which is the max, this means all latest pieces will now just be posted. I can no longer add images to the main post.

Next page

The building of it would have meant that it would need the area to have been cleared before construction ._. or at least thats real life ways xD

Make a structure in the wood borders on the second picture, otherwise it looks weird :s

Notice from a few of your pieces that you keep using flat drawbridges. I think they look better when you use ID: 9682-9685

@Komic, I think this drawbridge suited better :eek:, I'm not going to search that ID but if you mean the log-type looking one, then I use that for rafts only :3

No it is the same sprites, just these have edges on them. Take two seconds to search just type em into "j"

Latest: Got a little bored.. as you can see

zipod0.gif

The Village: Jih'Rean
1q4l5e.gif

Lol wow i failed with this GIF, I thought it was 2 seperate images so I set the timing to 2.5 seconds XD
e5hb91.png

Last edited:
i like it, very nice =D .
no ablo ingles pero creo que si se le entiende poco

Back