• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Sheous Mursu Dominando

36 vs 50 on svargrond and u lost 120 to 130 :p
np bro i wanna fight again 250 frags

Jordi why you never fight on shadow vs Wipe Again ?you scared and cry you are retard :) sry you accept one warmode vs wipe and you loss 50:2 and never accept new warmode :) Wipe Again dominando 4 ever on Shadow!!!!!

Jordi why you never fight on shadow vs Wipe Again ?you scared and cry you are retard :) sry you accept one warmode vs wipe and you loss 50:2 and never accept new warmode :) Wipe Again dominando 4 ever on Shadow!!!!!

We did in svargrond they won but I won the battle when I had to command vs mitch he ran def I don't remember that much from the war but it was actually a close war

Majczal ma Racje w 100% ;>
Maslana juz trejdowe zbiera bo 20 to za malo.
Maslana i jordi obaj chuja warci hłehłe

buahaha ye i have lvl in shadow lvl its nothing 100 lvl have the same hit like 400 lvl and shut up majczal you are random on trejd :) i never say i comander i never comander team i only lead some action and i win warmode and who is better players who never lead or jordi who lead xxx years very funny Majczal fucking reatrd

lvl is nothing ? So why this shitty sacres can stay 38751982751 hours with ssa + mring and he is unkillable? He is retard without hands but his bot can put ssas and mrings.

i'm random from trade? oh sory maslana legendary player from? one OT - only shadowcores? rly legendary

ssa + mring and he is unkillable?
legendary

Amateur, OK.

Exori Max Frigo
Exori Max Tera

10 PPL + 2x Max/1 Character + 430~ Dmg Ea spell = 1 player 800~dmg = 8K If 10 players use
But better spam sd 30dmg ye?

retard gtfo flw lixo

Maslana dont get mad really this is a game. 1st warmode 115 to 124 +you disbannd guild . 2nd wrmode 150 to 40. 3rd warmode 199 to 200 ( at first 150 frags u playing with +10x ppl) . 4th warmode 235 to 250 ( i've been fighting with 15x less everytime cuz u was only fighting at 16:00 when u got 50+ ppl on gather and me not more than 35 / 37.
Btw good warmodes anywhere.
Ye i fighted agaisnt wipe again and i wonn them 50 to 30 in Liberty bay with Revolution guild and i lost with them 100 to 70 with Last desicion.

Maslana dont get mad really this is a game. 1st warmode 115 to 124 +you disbannd guild . 2nd wrmode 150 to 40. 3rd warmode 199 to 200 ( at first 150 frags u playing with +10x ppl) . 4th warmode 235 to 250 ( i've been fighting with 15x less everytime cuz u was only fighting at 16:00 when u got 50+ ppl on gather and me not more than 35 / 37.
Btw good warmodes anywhere.
Ye i fighted agaisnt wipe again and i wonn them 50 to 30 in Liberty bay with Revolution guild and i lost with them 100 to 70 with Last desicion.

Jordi all know your team its noob only use ava and you only lead on ava fight on sd and you loss all warmode 2rd and 3 rd warmode your frags only on ava my on sd 1st warmode ye i disband guild you cry go fight on open i say ok and i disband guild take more people and you loss 1st wm i have 15-20 players you 50+ and loss on frags nice :) go fight 20 vs 20,30vs 30 you alwys need 2*more players to win all know you only have masa and gogogog go arround box and ava on 3
fight on sd and i show you how much you loss wm :)

19:22 Insane Maslanaping [330]: how much you have people
19:23 Jordi Da Nuker [267]: no ppl
19:23 Insane Maslanaping [330]: go fight
19:23 Insane Maslanaping [330]: .....

no comennt pussy ;p

Amateur, OK.

Exori Max Frigo
Exori Max Tera

10 PPL + 2x Max/1 Character + 430~ Dmg Ea spell = 1 player 800~dmg = 8K If 10 players use
But better spam sd 30dmg ye?

retard gtfo flw lixo

amateur ? dafaq is goin on with you? another retard from LEGENDARY SHADOWCORES? don't be silly kiddo.

hmm mr. pro pvper forget about one thing. you can't shoot this spells from more than 4 sqm(or something like that). In battle you will never have perfect possition that everybody can shoot it to enemy. so please shut the fuck up and go learn some pvp

ok majczal aka cat in avatar

Random Cam, Random action -> screen
zLkfkOA.jpg

And? 7 shooters, you need more ?
BTW: Maslana = ek

ok majczal aka cat in avatar

Random Cam, Random action -> screen
zLkfkOA.jpg

And? 7 shooters, you need more ?
BTW: Maslana = ek

you heard about sio friends? you heard about pot friends? you heard about exhaust on spells? probably no

you heard about sio friends? you heard about pot friends? you heard about exhaust on spells? probably no
Retarded or ?
we talking about
"you can't shoot this spells from more than 4 sqm(or something like that). In battle you will never have perfect possition"
i gave you random screen and you can see 'sqms' are not a big problem.

Back