• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Sherice

Sherice

Sky&Wind
Reaction score
Hello, I decided to show some of my sprites here, they are all free to use, except for the ones I say is not free to use.
I'm not taking any (more) requests, or joining any projects.

First of all, I'm a he, not a she, just chose this name randomly.

Well... nothing more to say, so here.

Latest: Updated Dshield -

The Elucidator, Dark Repulsor -
Angelic sword - v2 -

Older:

2Hsword -
Demon Shield(updated) -
Flippin Ninja -
Serp. sword - (doesnt look like a serp sword tho)
Femoutfit:

DSL -
Fail grass without border... w/e -
Blue sword dunno what to call it - (I may have posted an older version of this in OTFans aswell)
Some weird axe -
Supposed to be Dragon Hammer -
Plate Armor (was in contest) -
Assassins Creed (posted an old version of this in OTFans) - NOT FREE TO USE.
Edit of warrior statue (very old and my avatar in OTFans) -
Torch -
24f03va.png

Btw, creds to me (if you use them ofc) are welcome :)

Last edited:
I'm working on my own project, but just 4fun ^^ I'm too lazy to be able to work on a real project :/

Btw, thanks.

Nice sherice was wondering when you would make this thread :p

Ty, yeah, haven't been so sprite active lately :p

- - - Updated - - -

2nd fem outfit ever:

Bump,

Sooo I animated a shield... pretty fail ^^
First, it was supposed to be this shield:

But then my fantasy took over :( (sprite at first post)

Your sword kinda bugs me near the end of the blade where the point angle changes. I guess the pixels are too dark or something because it looks like there is a bit sticking out... Though the rest of the sword is nice along with the other sprites

I know, cus I have AA there :p
look:
I tried to make it look more smooth.

Btw, what program do u guys use to sprite? I've always used paint

Last edited:
Really liked the serp. sword, dragon hammer and the outfit!
I use photoshop to sprite since it basically offers you some tools in case you don't wanna rework pixel by pixel, you can easily rotate and shape parts however you want with layer transformation, and you don't have to create color palletes every time, much easier to select needed colors.

I use Gimp, it's like a free and simple version of photoshop. You can use a burn and smush tool, what is really usefull for things like shading and you can easy edit the colors without remaking the whole sprite.

Btw, this one looks also nice, didn't saw you added it to your first post.
Better add them to your new post, so people can see what's new :p

Last edited:
Yeah, you're right(to your whole post) and thanks! :p

Just to make this post not another unnecessary bump(old version of this outfit in otfans):

Yes, a ninja. (if you've ever played LoL, maybe you'll recognize him, tho he has 2 swords, not 1 ^_^)

Shen :D
Pretty cool, but maybe make the dark parts a little darker and the eyes other color.

I use paint.net and i recommend it. Better than ms paint with ability of layers and easy shading. Saves time and its free

bump?
no more, I like those outfits
and the shield :p

Back
Top Bottom