• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Shikate - Pixelart

I hope this talent gets used in a good server.
There are VERY little pixel artists in the OT community.

But seriously I can't stress enough how good looking that is. This is my 2nd time posting and 50th time today coming back to this thread.
Knowing I'm not alone here as a spriter on OTland makes me feel good because I know I will always have someone to view my work through spriter's eyes and give me true criticism, and that I'll be able to do the same for them. Keep posting c:

Definetly one of the best spriters i've seen around here! i check this thread almost daily in the hope to see something new and be amazed once again.

keep them coming :)

ps. that server you are working for willl be legendary with those sprites

7eyF4fr.gif

This thread ... Mother of God!

@azzkaban, you disgust me if you have added that sprite to your server without shikate's permission...

in other words she was showing her appreciation and support by showing it in an in game environment in his thread without actually taking it :l

in other words she was showing her appreciation and support by showing it in an in game environment in his thread without actually taking it :l
Which is no cause to use/take the sprite without permission. Even as an example.

She did not USE it. She created a montage to show it here.
No advertising, no profit.

Back