• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Shikate - Pixelart

^
Nope. :D
Wait for another spell. It's going to be here in 1 hour ;xxx

^
It's not that cool, cause I did it just 30 minutes, but after more than 50 hours of making fire spells, I'm not going to spend another 10. I hope that it's the end of fire... So, if there's no enemy on spell's way, it will miss, but when the enemy will be there.. Let's see what will happen:

Missed:

Dotyk-pom_nnehwwr.gif

Not missed:

Dotyk-pom_nnehwwn.gif

It's going to be faster in game.

hahaha i still love it even if it is done without the time taken for the others seriously great job

- - - Updated - - -

Lot-fenik_nnehhnr.gif

It took me more than 6 hours... That's why I wish that You like it! :D

ffs this is just insane.

Now I'm working on electic spells! Hooray!!! Maybe I'll show some of them tommorow :)

So, I decided to show u some old electric sprites, to let u know how many of them has been done:

Thunder (smaller)

Naadowani_nnewxxs.gif

Thunder (bigger)

Piorungif_nnewxep.gif

Electric disc:

Elektrycz_nnewxaw.gif

Electric effect:

Poparzeni_nnewxxa.gif

Whirl of Thunders:

Wir-groml_nnewxxq.gif

Crazy dude!!! Looks so awesome :D

So, I decided to show u some old electric sprites, to let u know how many of them has been done:

Thunder (smaller)

Naadowani_nnewxxs.gif

Thunder (bigger)

Piorungif_nnewxep.gif

Electric disc:

Elektrycz_nnewxaw.gif

Electric effect:

Poparzeni_nnewxxa.gif

Whirl of Thunders:

Wir-groml_nnewxxq.gif
These spells are the best I've ever seen, amazing.

wow awesome :eek:. but i i think it would look cooler with another color?!
12207713-heavy-clouds-bringing-thunder-lightnings-and-storm.jpg
like this :>

These are so crazy good and unique like none other, really nice work, can't wait to see what else you come up with!!

I made it just 10 minutes, but I think that it doesn't look bad. What do You say?

Chain lightning:
6et.gif

(Electric effect means, that there is invisible enemy. I didn't have time to make enemies ! :D)

I made it just 10 minutes, but I think that it doesn't look bad. What do You say?

Chain lightning:
6et.gif

(Electric effect means, that there is invisible enemy. I didn't have time to make enemies ! :D)

Your skills is just to op!

Chain lightning:
6et.gif

Sick!! Idk how it would play out ingame? Maybe as a multi target thing? Was that the idea? Looks pretty cool regardless!
I may try spell effects soon. Interesting concept. Never even attempted it but you and anevis have kinda tempted me :p
Keep it up

Back
Top Bottom