• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Shikate - Pixelart

Doing some real characters for Grand Line Adventures now! :)

https://i.gyazo.com/ded0fa6bff5528748a49e1e49c14fab4.mp4

Click the link for good quality video!

eyegasm too strong in this one!

ded0fa6bff5528748a49e1e49c14fab4.gif

Thought it might be nice to be able to see it directly on the thread, although the quality isn't as good.

Last edited:
argh... the eyegasm is too stronk in this one!

ded0fa6bff5528748a49e1e49c14fab4.gif

Thought it might be nice to be able to see it directly on the thread, although the quality isn't as good.

Thank you a lot :D the quality is quite good actually

Awesome, this is so epic, congratulations.
Do you have any news on the project?
It has been a while since the last time they gave some information on facebook xd

Hello!
I'm constantly working on the sprites and in this post I'm gonna show you my next character for GLA ;)

Also, an open beta of Ranger's Arcani (a project which I was involved into for years) has started. Most of the spells' animations, interface and outfits are mine so you can check them out ;) Don't miss it! :D Amazing RPG feel guaranteed
[Poland] Ranger's Arcani | FULL CUSTOM | BETA

232fe1585fe0f3d2d21f65aef13c3184.gif

As you can see, Bon Kurei is a very specific person. It was quite a challange to create him with all the pirouettes and general character feel but I hope you like him! :)
Better quality here: https://i.gyazo.com/232fe1585fe0f3d2d21f65aef13c3184.mp4

Nice to see that you are still working on that.
But it's been a while since the last time that GLA Team gave some new information.
Whats happening? xd

Nice to see that you are still working on that.
But it's been a while since the last time that GLA Team gave some new information.
Whats happening? xd

I'm also part of GLA Team. We just don't want to tease people too much and it's better for us to work quietly so we can focus on all the details and so on. But of course the project is getting bigger and bigger, more suprises will be awaiting players on the release :)

Back