• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Ship NPC

Dorianek

Reaction score
Hello, I would like someone to rewrite this script I mean that the current player could swim if he had a premmy I would like to change so that the player could swim with the promotion ie. (Elite Knight) (Master Sorcer) etc. so that players with the same bonus could not swim

Code:
 local keywordHandler = KeywordHandler:new()
local npcHandler = NpcHandler:new(keywordHandler)
NpcSystem.parseParameters(npcHandler)

function onCreatureAppear(cid)           npcHandler:onCreatureAppear(cid)           end
function onCreatureDisappear(cid)       npcHandler:onCreatureDisappear(cid)           end
function onCreatureSay(cid, type, msg)       npcHandler:onCreatureSay(cid, type, msg)       end
function onThink()               npcHandler:onThink()                   end

local travelNode = keywordHandler:addKeyword({'expguard'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, text = 'Do you seek a passage back to Exp Guard?'})
   travelNode:addChildKeyword({'yes'}, StdModule.travel, {npcHandler = npcHandler, premmy = true, level = 9999999999, cost = 0, destination = Position(432, 125, 7) })
   travelNode:addChildKeyword({'no'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, reset = true, text = 'We would like to serve you some time.'})

keywordHandler:addKeyword({'passage'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, text = 'I can travel you to {expguard}.'})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'job'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, text = 'I can travel you to {expguard}.'})

npcHandler:addModule(FocusModule:new())

Back