• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Shirako ~Mapping Thread~

Looks like something I did a while ago (maybe a year). But I never showed it to anyone. (just wanted to say)
It's retty cool but I dislike the waterfalls, mountain around it and the mountain ground, especially the borders, next to the water (the right spot)

Edit:

Quoting for u.

Thanks! : >

Ok guys, I back to work on Tutorial Island:

2yzn85d.png

man, you have a nice style, great ideas and a giant future
i had never seen your mapping, but now you are a new reason to me see Otland

can i remake your ideas?

the nature looks good, but I dislike the borders in the water D:
you're doing a nice job ^^

The grass border and the waterfalls are bad, but the img 37 is really good but don't put more rocks

cool but put some gravel in the corners maybe, I feel like something's missing ;(

I dont agree with AundSoul. It's a perfect balance of everything, perhaps a few small stones wouldn't hurt. But it's a very nice cave that is easy to like and to hunt in. Great work :)

That dragon place looks awesome, keep doing ur simple style without overspamming stuff :D

Simple and clean but I'd add some large stones tho. Or some stalagmites, lava holes, something to fill some place (but don't go to far with that! - it's mostly good as it is)

Back