• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Shirako ~Mapping Thread~

My only issues with this are the stone floor near that house on the second floor, the cathedral walls, and the sign that is floating. You and your floating stuffs. Other than that it looks rather splendid.

Train Station
2eq80sp.png

Last edited:
Hey, i really like this peace. Only thing i didn't like about it was this spider web on the barrel, looks kindof weird, but its just my opinion:

5f11e3b6a8e19b54b1389a6b0b720eaa.png
Keep it up :) Can you show us some in-game screenshots from the same location?
PS. I see some new floating signs on the right side :D

This is a showoff piece. In-game it will look crappy, cause there is a lot of 'floating' things (but not signs...). For example this statue you showed have 3 levels.
I don't know what is weird in spider web on the barrel.

Very creative, I like it for that. But it is not fit in that climat for me but mapping is very well. Keep doing!

Wow, that trains station is tha shiaat! Nice work !

About the icy gate, really dislike the ice"gravel" floating around. . The last picture looks a bit messy, maybe try change pathway ground ;)

This is actually the first time I don't mind that street ground being used, it will look good ingame I'm sure so is it possible for you to get a screenshot of ingame?

Also I think this picture are night with some gloomy lighting effects might just make the piece quite intriguing but scary looking. Try adding some blood to the main road and even the hangable blood (I find that it makes look like something has dragged something else)

e.g

Sorry Pero and Noxiz, but I don't have engine to take a picture from game.

Here is a 'Paint job':
2chrhc7.png

Last edited:
Nice show-off Shirako,really impressed.By the way that train station if you won't use you could gimme it hahaha,My server will have train system just like K.A.

Back