• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Shirako ~Mapping Thread~

2n9cmc4.png

i20it5.png

2lncyaa.png

2u44s9g.png

i dont like the first pic, but i like the City. the sprite combination is good.
shirako, why dont you make more Building/cities with more beautiful architecture. as i said, i like the sprite combination, but the houses, roads and so on, ist so common. why dont you make your architecture look more exciting? with balconies, bridges, triuph arcs, Towers and so on.... take some Inspiration from me!

well, you can map better than me, but in my opinion you stick to much to the conventional way of mapping :/

and the last question:

as i said you are a good mapper. can you map smthing like this (see uploaded pics)? i really would like to see an experienced mapper to make a City that way.
cheers

Attachments

i dont like the first pic, but i like the City. the sprite combination is good.
shirako, why dont you make more Building/cities with more beautiful architecture. as i said, i like the sprite combination, but the houses, roads and so on, ist so common. why dont you make your architecture look more exciting? with balconies, bridges, triuph arcs, Towers and so on.... take some Inspiration from me!

well, you can map better than me, but in my opinion you stick to much to the conventional way of mapping :/

and the last question:

as i said you are a good mapper. can you map smthing like this (see uploaded pics)? i really would like to see an experienced mapper to make a City that way.
cheers
It's not that I don't want to make it beautiful, it's just that I seriously suck at making cities (but I think they're still good tho). It takes me ages to make anything and I'm running out of ideas pretty quick. I'm definitely better at making nature. What you see here is a Thais revamp, so I wanted to keep everything on its place ^^
I'm gonna give it a try.

Back