• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Shirako ~Mapping Thread~

2ppestg.png

214xeog.png

i'm try to figure out how that map would look without any light effect... maybe not that great...
however in your picture it looks awesome for me... it is like cheating xD
the light is a key factor while doing awesome maps

i'm try to figure out how that map would look without any light effect... maybe not that great...

How would the real life world look like without light? Maybe not that great...
The light is a key factor while using your eyes.

No no, the dark is key factor!..

2eltg8o.png

2e4ddfm.png

I like the structures on top of the bridge, they fit in perfectly. Not sure about the grounds and how you made the part below the bridge.
Oh sorry forgot to mention, it's yet another heaven, so white ground is just a background.

Love the heaven bridge colour scheme, don't think much of the second image.

Image above this one looks fuckin awesome,
If there's one thing I'll say about your maps you know how to pick a good colour scheme to work with, especially in your recent lava/volcanic areas, looks legit.

Amazing city, really! Nice sprite combinations. Although the style is very unique, the city seems still be good in playability and not onlyy to show off! I only dislike 429, cuz of too mmuch yellow sand, the ground looks too mixed up.

Back