• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Shirako ~Mapping Thread~

Always impresed with your mapping. Really good job!

Just a professional question, did you edit your own RME? On the actual RME everything is pretty much in chaos and disorder, making finding some sprites tedious and time consuming.
I use mod by RokojoM. It's way better organized there.

2ebbyhc.png

x2mqyo.png

30t6fkm.png

2mry8vt.png

9k4dqt.png

I dont know how to rate the sand pilles at the walls. To me they look like yellpw sandbags

I cant use newest sprites maybe I am older haha good job bro, its good, playable most important and u're gonna be the best

435-459 were made for trinity :) along with some of the others!
Sadly since we are fully custom we are slowly remaking many of these maps with our own sprites/trying to.

Maybe one day we will open a tibia sprite server and use these maps soon as a high rate for fun!

ama
Hey guys, I'm back ; D
In this gallery I will post my latest works. I hope you like it. Have a nice watching! : >

oj41uq.png

2rfdnyq.png

For now not to much, but soon there will be more works : >

Sorry if I said something wrong, I didn't use translator :D
P.S. Showoff
amazing bro. the nature place.. lol

I dont like the borders between swamp and building/mountain are too “hard“. there is nothig in bezween

I love this city! Once you said you cant map cities, but as i see you are very goood in it.
I need to get used to some sprite combos, but all in all i love it.

I have big troubles making playable cities, this here is just a 'background' for moba map so I could throw stuff freely ^^

Back