• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Shirako ~Mapping Thread~

and archlight is spoofed server to the max, just look in otland thread there is proof there
better release this maps shirakors than supporting knighter ruining the ot community and destroying all ots by his spoofs
How does him spoofing destroy all ots. Even if valid he does spoof, that doesn't damage any other ot.

How does him spoofing destroy all ots. Even if valid he does spoof, that doesn't damage any other ot.

man ots are all about players, if server has 0 players online, you barely wont get any players to check it out. but if you have 400 fake players you will get hundreds of players each day checking ur server out.
no nonspoofing servers can compete against that lol

man ots are all about players, if server has 0 players online, you barely wont get any players to check it out. but if you have 400 fake players you will get hundreds of players each day checking ur server out.
no nonspoofing servers can compete against that lol
So what you're telling me is there's still hundreds of happy people on his server? This ruins ots how? If anything it helps keep people around.

So what you're telling me is there's still hundreds of happy people on his server? This ruins ots how? If anything it helps keep people around.

im telling you if you spoof ur server u will get hundreds of real players, yes. and it ruins sts because those who do not spoof, wont get any players. and to spoof properly u must pay xinn lots of money and program stuff so u can easily spoof hundreds of players to not get caught. but for example in archlights case u can see there is real proof on his thread
so ots owners that cannot program or pay xinn lots of money are at huge disadvantage and will not get any players. just look in this cyntara/deathzot they always die because they are fair nonspoofer servers.

and archlight is spoofed server to the max, just look in otland thread there is proof there
better release this maps shirakors than supporting knighter ruining the ot community and destroying all ots by his spoofs
Thanks Trinity, say what you want, xinn has investigated and responded to these claims already. Best of luck

Edit: weird how we havnt had gold highlight, banner or box ads in months but we "pay xinn". You're getting desperate I can tell.

By the way, I assume this is an alias account for a Trinity staff, as your name clearly is pronounced trinity.

Otland has always been high post count users putting time and work into big projects or making big projects possible for others, while small no name projects with no avatar spew their vomit and insecurities at these projects. No different in the real life either.

If that's true then it's a very unprofessional thing to do of him/her. It's very unethical to resell something you've already sold to someone.
I'm glad you're not afraid to bring it up because it's something that should indeed be recognized.

On topic, I've been a fan of Shirako's mapping pieces for a very long time now and he is very talented.
We all got to make a living but the way he/she supposedly handles business is very wrong. I hope Shirako will realize that, and further on learn from that mistake and evolve positively in the future.
Exactly, he was very professional for over a year with us. I have no doubt that his true character is honest and hard working. It was too bad when we found out, but I do believe that's not who he is, but i also felt obligated to mention it here (despite knowing others will instantly take this as a chance to attack our projects as displayed by Trinity above).

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry for creating more offtopic messages in @.Shirako. thread, but as an official statement from Trinity @Sir Knighter, that account is in no way affiliated to either myself or Richard (@Verticos).

I'm guessing his name is either an attempt to create bad blood between us, or just a coincidence.

You can always (Don't know if possible by mods) ask any mod the check out Richard and my own ip to confirm it wasn't us trying to stir up things.

I wish knighter and archlight the best. If your looking for a developed server with a non corrupt staff and new content I have always recommended archlight.

Whomever trihnty is, its not me (I am the owner of trinity) and posting on a thread that hasnt been posted on since january 20th and then deleting it is messed up.

3a7JkEs.png

As for shirako. He has done some great work for me in the past. Sadly we can not use the maps as we have gone fully custom on trinity.

Sorry for creating more offtopic messages in @.Shirako. thread, but as an official statement from Trinity @Sir Knighter, that account is in no way affiliated to either myself or Richard (@Verticos).

I'm guessing his name is either an attempt to create bad blood between us, or just a coincidence.

You can always (Don't know if possible by mods) ask any mod the check out Richard and my own ip to confirm it wasn't us trying to stir up things.
I know it's not you or richard, dont worry, I give you both a lot more credit than that :)

I just want to say, Shirako, himself, is an amazing mapper. He mapped for us for over a year I believe, always impressed, at times it felt he was "milking" hours, but always impressed. However, right before he disappeared from mapping + otland, we caught wind he was reselling maps he made for us, with small changes, to other people. I feel its necessary to mention this now that he is back and working for people again.

Again, he is a very talented mapper, always was impressed by his work and postings here. But I think it's a necessary mention.
Thanks I guess.
Just so you know, I was never reselling any maps that I made for you. Tbh there was just one piece that I gave to someone else, iirc it was part of one spawn from your old pirate expansion, however that was an exceptional situation. I realize that there were times when I reused some specific style (for example heaven), but you know, it's sometimes hard to come up with unique styles when X persons ask me to make literally same thing. Even tho it happened few times, I've never just simply copied your map and sold it to someone else, I was always making them from scratch so they were different, more or less but different.
I know I'm far from being perfect, but at least don't blame me for the things I didn't do.

Thanks I guess.
Just so you know, I was never reselling any maps that I made for you. Tbh there was just one piece that I gave to someone else, iirc it was part of one spawn from your old pirate expansion, however that was an exceptional situation. I realize that there were times when I reused some specific style (for example heaven), but you know, it's sometimes hard to come up with unique styles when X persons ask me to make literally same thing. Even tho it happened few times, I've never just simply copied your map and sold it to someone else, I was always making them from scratch so they were different, more or less but different.
I know I'm far from being perfect, but at least don't blame me for the things I didn't do.
Awesome to hear. I mean still not happy you gave some of our map to another person but I'm happy to hear it was just that one time and not for money. best of luck back at it again mate :)

Awesome to hear. I mean still not happy you gave some of our map to another person but I'm happy to hear it was just that one time and not for money. best of luck back at it again mate :)
It was more like I gave his map to you, but at that time it was laying on my disk for months as he simply disappeared. I just didn't expect him to ask for it after such a long time, but he did and I gave it to him as well. I guess one cave is not a big deal. Anyway thanks.

2ev93c1.jpg

xbldeo.png

rr6q38.png

Last edited:
I hate to be the b!tch to continue the sour talk, but "one cave isn't a big deal" is completely wrong. It could be one house, one custom tree, once custom outfit or sprite set (which I have been a victim of); doesn't matter how big or how small. The fact is that you weren't loyal, you committed an action that was completely wrong to whoever and everyone involved. It shouldn't have happened, and that's the bottom line.

That being said, Shirako, I've followed you for years, as you started a couple after I did, and your talent should never go unnoticed. Yes, it's a shame that you did what you did, but hell, we're only human. We all make mistakes, and at the time of acting on those mistakes, our mindsets aren't always in the right place even if our hearts are feeling like they're doing the right thing.
Shit happens. Let bygones be bygones.

All of your new screenies are absolutely beautiful and I truly am excited to see more from you. Your mapping is stellar to say the least and nothing in the past should affect that outlook.

Keep up the good work Shirako :) Would really love to play on your work one day! Very clean, very RPG, and really well thought out.

Always impresed with your mapping. Really good job!

Just a professional question, did you edit your own RME? On the actual RME everything is pretty much in chaos and disorder, making finding some sprites tedious and time consuming.

Back