• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Shirako ~Mapping Thread~

I'm back. I hope you enjoy it ;P
Shirahmun
dlpa4k.png
I think it's fairly unplayable but looks nice, I love the idea of the bridge.

Top mappers with different styles, Chauz and Macedoon. Nobody comes close to their mappings.

@chauz makes pure awesomeness, creative as fuck. I still consider his maps playable while others wouldn't.
@macedoon also makes fantastic stuff, mixes creativity and simplicity, but still amazing.

These 2 mappers has unique styles, @.Shirako. is still on his way there. (No offense. Your mapping is great.)

For me the rest of the mappers on Otland, including myself is pretty "Meh", I have lost my touch in mapping a long time ago. Don't know how others feel, but I feel it.

Anyways, the reason I brought this up was because "creating simple stuff" is not art...
And I don't see any reason why this piece that Shirako made wouldn't be "playable"...

Last edited:
Top mappers with different styles, Chauz and Macedoon. Nobody comes close to their mappings.

@chauz makes pure awesomeness, creative as fuck. I still consider his maps playable while others wouldn't.
@macedoon also makes fantastic stuff, mixes creativity and simplicity, but still amazing.

These 2 mappers has unique styles, @.Shirako. is still on his way there. (No offense. Your mapping is great.)

For me the rest of the mappers on Otland, including myself is pretty "Meh", I have lost my touch in mapping a long time ago. Don't know how others feel, but I feel it.

Anyways, the reason I brought this up was because "creating simple stuff" is not art...
And I don't see any reason why this piece that Shirako made wouldn't be "playable"...

No one beats @Darklord .

11552952473_bd22e5bae1_b.jpg

Amazing stuff. I would so make that flying Ship actually fly with scripts and player on board would move along with it. Too cool.

I was trying hard to find some kind of "idk about that" on the last picture and I did finally find something :D
right side near the ship is debris stone on the water border, it looks like its hovering in air xD

the picture i was talking about

epic :D

This could be actaully a real statue and i could LUA script it to move like 3 dimensional character xD

Back