• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Shirako ~Mapping Thread~

Nice show-off Shirako,really impressed.By the way that train station if you won't use you could gimme it hahaha,My server will have train system just like K.A.
I won't use it, but this piece is in 100% unplayable. There are many floating things and if you would remake it to game version you need to change everything ;D

Looks so cool. Never used this spr's because it looked awful in RME, but in game look really better xD
It looks the same ; o

Last edited:
@.Shirako. I appreciate you doing a paint edit of ingame but the whole point of the request was to see it with light effects. Whenever you get an engine to use just post a picture whenever :)

Eternal Guardians
2nrzzh1.png

Damn that "portal" Looks wicked!! I Could deff need this for my project, i will use this as a Insperation for my mainstory ending!! Only thing is, the tent's doesn't fit at all

Damn that "portal" Looks wicked!! I Could deff need this for my project, i will use this as a Insperation for my mainstory ending!!
That's great! : ) (I can give you this portal if you want, but I don't promise that it will work in-game)

Only thing is, the tent's doesn't fit at all
This is definitely the best 'head' I found in RME :D

Last edited:
Easy to make it work ingame, looks awesome by the way. Also is there custom sprites on the 2 stone statues?

--edit
nvm
, Found the sprites :p

Nothing is stronger as the fantasy........
expect an Apache...... an Apache is definetly stronger....
If he aims..... you die..... so there is something stronger than the fantasy....

Back